PDA

View Full Version : Question about blast proof

something123456
06-24-2013, 07:25 PM
take % damage less from your explosives seems somewhat useless

just wondering if it really is take % less damage from all explosives and not just yours

i saw someone on the fourms say you take less damage from all explosives with it on you shield

does any one know if it is take % less damage form your explosives or all?

mikepaul
06-24-2013, 07:31 PM
I never noticed any help against other explosions, but eventually I just gave up on this kind of perk in favor of regen.

You can suicide if you drop a grenade too close, so this makes it less likely as long as you make a decent effort to toss the grenade and screw up somehow. 10% off a Ground Pounder, however, isn't a fat lot of good...

Atticus Batman
06-24-2013, 08:03 PM
I never noticed any help against other explosions, but eventually I just gave up on this kind of perk in favor of regen.

You can suicide if you drop a grenade too close, so this makes it less likely as long as you make a decent effort to toss the grenade and screw up somehow. 10% off a Ground Pounder, however, isn't a fat lot of good...

works ok with a clustshot or courrier with syphon though wich is odd that you can heal yourself by syphoning your own health.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-24-2013, 11:34 PM
works ok with a clustshot or courrier with syphon though wich is odd that you can heal yourself by syphoning your own health.

I noticed that too. Shot a courier at my feet once and it put me down, but the syphon proced and stood me right back up. xD

Also, shield is rather useless imo unless you're just really bad with explosives. :rolleyes:

Defenze
06-25-2013, 12:42 AM
I noticed that too. Shot a courier at my feet once and it put me down, but the syphon proced and stood me right back up. xD

Also, shield is rather useless imo unless you're just really bad with explosives. :rolleyes:

Don't take this the wrong way, but do you sleep at all? Your worse than me. I post a lot but I think ya got me beat. Just sayin.

mikepaul
06-25-2013, 05:36 AM
My orange Cluster Shot with Syphon has killed me several times. My luck with proc is apparently poor...

Atticus Batman
06-25-2013, 08:33 PM
My orange Cluster Shot with Syphon has killed me several times. My luck with proc is apparently poor...

I use the perks and mods that increase the nano effects when using my syphon cluster.