PDA

View Full Version : Item prices...

John S117
06-25-2013, 04:02 AM
I haven't made many trades in between players. If you guys could please give a general-area pricing for each tier of weapons, I'd appreciate it.

lagaros
06-25-2013, 06:38 AM
I haven't made many trades in between players. If you guys could please give a general-area pricing for each tier of weapons, I'd appreciate it.
White weapons: Salvage them
Green Weapons: Salvage them
Blue Weapons: Salvage them

Purple (Epic) Weapons: A lot of people will buy purple weapons at like 10-40k depending on the type of weapon and how good its stats are, so that they can avoid Legendary weapon prices, but if the stats arent great or the weapon itself isnt sought after too much you should salvage it.

Orange (Legendary) Weapons: There is no definitive price on Orange weapons. Ive seen Orange tier guns go anywhere from 10k to 2 million scrip. The best way to judge is to know what weapons are the most popular and what ones are not. Most people will pay a great deal for a nice FRC Saw or a Heavy Assault Carbine, whereas they would pay very little for a Rocket Launcher or something like a FRC Bull Rush .45.

Basically, if you find a gun or item you believe is worth selling then you should do some research on the gun by digging through the Trading Forums.

John S117
06-25-2013, 06:57 AM
I can't tell you how much that helps. I've been scraping purple too, but I think I'll start selling some of em.

Error404
06-25-2013, 07:09 AM
Look at the bonusses on your oranges.

Does the synergy benefit the weapon genuinely? If yes, good start.
Does it have a nano? If yes, good!
Does it have a DESIRABLE nano for the weapon type? If so, awesome!

Does it have it's EXP roll yet?
If yes, is it good? - If yes, CHA-CHING, if yes and bad, subtract a little.
If no - Either level it at your own gamble of a price drop/hike or sell it to someone else inbetween without the exp bonus.

Are the weapon bonuses good for the gun?
If yes - Cha-ching!
If no - Take a price hit.

Okay, so, I'll throw up an example of how the same gun can go multiple ways.

Wolfhound pistol, Orange, Veteran, Shock, -30 accuracy, +200% melee damage on self revive, -10 recoil, 1.15x melee damage XP roll.

This would fetch around 50-70k on EU servers because the only really desierable bonus is the accuracy. Now let's look at top end.

Wolfhound pistol, Orange, Assassin, Syphon, +1.15 crit, 15% grenade recharge on a kill, +1.10 crit. +1.10 Crit XP roll.

This? This would easily top 1.5m on the EU servers and would likely go for near triple that on NA. It is perfect in every manner, you would have a line of people looking to take this off your hands.

It's all about the rolls and on what gun type. Unfortunately, even perfect rolls on undesirable guns can be a bad thing.

Codename Quincy
06-25-2013, 08:13 AM
a purple weapon with X stats is salvage.
an orange weapon with the same stats is 100k. go figure.