PDA

View Full Version : [EU/UK] Sabertooth Gaming (Multi-Gaming Community)

Fyobl
06-25-2013, 05:48 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/289g7pi.png

[EU/UK] Sabertooth Gaming (Multi-Gaming Community)

Sabertooth Gaming is Recruiting!

Sabertooth Gaming (SBT) is a well-established PC multi-gaming community with experience in MMOs, FPSs, RTSs, PvP and PvE where members can build lasting friendships in a fun, active and organized environment. Since we started well over a 3 years ago, we range from casual family players to dedicated hardcore PvPers with a full roster of both mature and respectful members. Founded upon a higher set of standards the members of the Sabertooth Gaming always show good spirit, positivity, and have a great sense of humour. While games come and go, and so many of the "hardcore" guilds crumble around us we are always in a continual state of growth and the word “guild” has simply become too small to describe us, we are a community!

We are an active European community of PC gamers. We started a year ago and now have members from various countries across Europe. SBT strives to have active servers with active admins. We are an easy going and play-for-fun clan, and although we're play-for-fun, We are also quite competitive. SBT organizes all kind of events! Ranging from in house matches to matches against other clans. We also host are own server so we can arrange the build of any game server requested by members (where possible)

This is what we offer our members:
- Active servers
- Active Teamspeak
- Active Website
- Monthly Game give aways!
- A dedicated Community
- Friendly, positive gaming atmosphere against players
- All sort of events.

Our rules
We have some basic rules that apply to everyone who is involved with our community;
1. Be respectful at all times to other members in the community and players in our servers
2. You MUST wear the SBT clan tag at ALL times
3. Be active on the servers, forums and in our TS
4. Take part in events and play alongside your squad mates in game.
5. Lastly, enjoy and have fun!

PLEASE NOTE to be able to join us you should be;
- Of the minimum age of 18 or show exceptional levels of maturity (under 18 considered based on maturity and a short trial period)
- In possession of a Headset and TS
- Able to speak English as we are an English speaking community, but if you do struggle - don't worry as we will help you as MUCH as possible!(even a basic grasp is sufficient.)

If you're looking for a community, which is comprised of solid and reliable members, who have simple and clear rules/guidelines - and you're interested in fun events plus matches, then we're the community for you!

We also offer our members the opportunity to be a bigger part of the community, allowing you to bring your skills outside of gaming to the community, for example if you are talented graphically or administratively then we want you.

If you're interested you can apply to join us on our forums at;
www.Sabertooth-Gaming.co.uk

OR on our TeamSpeak3 Server* at;
ts.sabertooth-gaming.co.uk

*This is a private server and you will be accepted as a guest. Continued use of the server however will only be available to registered members.

Look forward to meeting you!

Fyobl

Fyobl
06-26-2013, 08:02 AM
Come check are website out or pop on TeamSpeak and chat with us!

Fyobl
06-28-2013, 02:13 AM
Looking for an active clan full of people to chat with come give us a look at www.sabertooth-gaming.co.uk

Fyobl
07-02-2013, 08:00 AM
Still looking for members to come join are fun community of gamers!

Fyobl
07-08-2013, 07:12 AM
Looking for a fun lasting multi-gaming community?

Come check us out!

We have load to offer are new members.

Fyobl

Fyobl
07-09-2013, 01:27 AM

Fyobl
07-10-2013, 04:53 AM

Fyobl
07-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Comp coming up to win games! Come join in with the fun at www.Sabertooth-Gaming.co.uk

Fyobl
07-16-2013, 05:00 AM

Fyobl
07-18-2013, 02:48 AM
More and more members joining daily! Come join the fun!

EU Railgun
07-18-2013, 02:23 PM
you want add me? "BiriBiri" is my name in game, I play 3months on xbox but I sell it now, I normally are active player ( just agoust I think not a lot) but I don't talk english! not a lot...

Fyobl
07-19-2013, 06:17 AM
you want add me? "BiriBiri" is my name in game, I play 3months on xbox but I sell it now, I normally are active player ( just agoust I think not a lot) but I don't talk english! not a lot...

Are you a PC player now? We would love to have you come join are Community! check us out at www.Sabertooth-Gaming.co.uk

Fyobl
07-26-2013, 06:25 AM
Getting a lot of people join from Defiance now so come join in the fun!

Fyobl
08-09-2013, 06:18 AM

Fyobl
10-02-2013, 02:46 AM
Still looking for active members for a multi-gaming community!

Come check us out and look at the games we play.

Pawn
10-06-2013, 03:27 AM
bump bump bump

Elastik Spastik
10-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Are there any clan members that are playing as id love to join in defiance and show the clan name.

Elastik Spastik
11-25-2013, 01:22 AM
Bumping with a bump.

Elastik Spastik
11-25-2013, 01:44 PM
Come take a look at Sabertooth Gaming. We don't bite.

Elastik Spastik
11-25-2013, 09:19 PM
http://sabertooth-gaming.co.uk/

Come check us out. We are a community with friendly easy going members so come visit even just for a look.

Pawn
11-27-2013, 01:54 AM
The guy above me speaks the truth, check us out. What do you have to lose?

Elastik Spastik
11-28-2013, 02:55 AM
Bumping my way back up

Elastik Spastik
11-28-2013, 03:08 AM
If your looking for friendly clan mates that like to have a laugh and be involved in serious aswell as casual gameplay come check out

*http://www.Sabertooth-Gaming.co.uk/

We are a great PC gaming community with players from around the globe. We also play many other games aswell as defiance and have our own Teamspeak servers. Just have a peek and see if it takes your fancy. If you decide to join us tell them elastikspastik sent you.

On Defiance we are PC EU

My IGN elastikspastik

If your not sure about anything find me in game if im on or pm me here and have a chat.

Elastik Spastik
11-30-2013, 04:05 AM
Come on peeps visit our site and see whatwe are all about.

Elastik Spastik
12-01-2013, 02:39 AM
Come on guys it only takes two minutes to come visit us and and a few seconds to like what you see.

Elastik Spastik
12-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Come on guys it only takes two minutes to come visit us and and a few seconds to like what you see.

Elastik Spastik
12-03-2013, 09:03 AM
Hey guys come and give us a visit! Only takes a little of your time to see the site. Don't be shy.

Elastik Spastik
12-03-2013, 05:56 PM
If your looking for friendly clan mates that like to have a laugh and be involved in serious aswell as casual gameplay come check out*

http://www.Sabertooth-Gaming.co.uk/

We are a great PC gaming community with players from around the globe. We also play many other games aswell as defiance and have our own Teamspeak servers.
Just have a peek and see if it takes your fancy. If you decide to join us tell them elastikspastik sent you.*

On Defiance we are PC EU
My IGN elastikspastik

If your not sure find me in game if im on or pm me here and have a chat.

Elastik Spastik
12-04-2013, 03:22 AM
Come take a look at http://www.Sabertooth-Gaming.co.uk/
And see what we are all about.

Elastik Spastik
12-04-2013, 08:54 AM
If your looking for friendly clan mates that like to have a laugh and be involved in serious aswell as casual gameplay come check out

*http://www.Sabertooth-Gaming.co.uk/

We are a great PC gaming community with players from around the globe. We also play many other games aswell as defiance and have our own Teamspeak servers. Just have a peek and see if it takes your fancy. If you decide to join us tell them elastikspastik sent you.

On Defiance we are PC EU

My IGN elastikspastik

If your not sure about anything find me in game if im on or pm me here and have a chat.

Elastik Spastik
12-05-2013, 12:35 AM
Bump bump bump

Fyobl
12-05-2013, 03:42 AM
Bump - We now have a healthy amount playing this game daily! Some jump on and join us! Also check out are now game store on are website!

Elastik Spastik
12-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Hey guys you should come check us out at

www.sabertooth-gaming.co.uk

We are full of friendly players from many different countries and backgrounds, but we all enjoy a good gaming experience. That's what you will get at Sabertooth Gaming.

We are full of friendly people that like to game and socialize and bring together a community. We do casual and serious gameplay among other events. We even have our own game store in which you earn points and spend. Everyone plays many different games of all sorts of genres. The guys that play are very friendly and laid back, like to have a joke and a laugh and also take it serious when playing competitively. Just click on the link and see what we are all about. It doesn't take long and this could be the future of your gaming experience and a chance to make new friends.

We also have our own Teamspeak servers so you don't need to rely on an ingame chat.

If your unsure about anything pm me here or on steam. Or even find me in defiance if im on.

If you do decide to join, tell them elastikspastik referred you.

My steam is - elastikspastik
Defiance IGN - elastikspastik

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for reading.

Elastik Spastik
12-05-2013, 12:15 PM
bumping................

Elastik Spastik
12-06-2013, 04:57 AM
Bumping.......................

Elastik Spastik
12-06-2013, 04:06 PM
moving on up.....

Elastik Spastik
12-07-2013, 05:14 AM
Come check us out guys.

Elastik Spastik
12-07-2013, 05:14 AM

We are full of friendly players from many different countries and backgrounds, but we all enjoy a good gaming experience. That's what you will get at Sabertooth Gaming.

We are full of friendly people that like to game and socialize and bring together a community. We do casual and serious gameplay among other events. We even have our own game store in which you earn points and spend. Everyone plays many different games of all sorts of genres. The guys that play are very friendly and laid back, like to have a joke and a laugh and also take it serious when playing competitively. Just click on the link and see what we are all about. It doesn't take long and this could be the future of your gaming experience and a chance to make new friends.

We also have our own Teamspeak servers so you don't need to rely on an ingame chat.

If your unsure about anything pm me here or on steam. Or even find me in defiance if im on.

Thanks for reading.

Elastik Spastik
12-08-2013, 03:41 AM
bumping................

Elastik Spastik
12-08-2013, 03:36 PM
Going on up. Come check us out.

Elastik Spastik
12-09-2013, 07:49 AM

We are full of friendly players from many different countries and backgrounds, but we all enjoy a good gaming experience. That's what you will get at Sabertooth Gaming.We are full of friendly people that like to game and socialize and bring together a community. We do casual and serious gameplay among other events. We even have our own game store in which you earn points and spend. Everyone plays many different games of all sorts of genres. The guys that play are very friendly and laid back, like to have a joke and a laugh and also take it serious when playing competitively. Just click on the link and see what we are all about.

It doesn't take long and this could be the future of your gaming experience and a chance to make new friends. We also have our own Teamspeak servers so you don't need to rely on an ingame chat.

Thanks for reading.

Elastik Spastik
12-09-2013, 06:01 PM
http://www.sabertooth-gaming.co.uk/

Elastik Spastik
12-10-2013, 06:02 AM

Elastik Spastik
12-10-2013, 06:06 PM
bumping.......

Elastik Spastik
12-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Bump...........

GridSufer
12-12-2013, 10:34 AM
Elastic, how many active members you got? (Love your dedication too)

Elastik Spastik
12-12-2013, 11:07 AM
Elastic, how many active members you got? (Love your dedication too)

On Defiance?

Not sure of exact numbers but we have quite a few that play. But we play many other games too. But it's the reason I'm recruiting here is to have more people from defiance join us so we can get bigger numbers in game.

Elastik Spastik
12-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Bump.........

Elastik Spastik
12-13-2013, 01:10 AM
Bumping..........

Szindor
12-13-2013, 12:20 PM
Are you EU or NA based?

The Clan index says NA, but your signature says EU. :confused:

GridSufer
12-13-2013, 12:33 PM
He is 100% EU (got him friended :) )

Szindor
12-13-2013, 12:41 PM
Makes sense. I just saw a member ingame on the EU server. :)

Elastik Spastik
12-14-2013, 10:25 AM
We are eu. They used to be na before I joined but everyone started again on eu. We are looking for more people who play defiance to join us and get our defiance clan numbers up.

Elastik Spastik
12-16-2013, 03:35 AM
Come on guys come check us out at sabertooth gaming. We are looking for defiance players to increase our in game clan. We also play a lot of other games too.

Fyobl
12-17-2013, 08:04 AM
We now have are very own game store where you could but games with website points earned via activity and helping in the community!

Also as of today we have a Christmas raffle happening where you could win Steam girt cards!

Check us out!

GridSufer
12-18-2013, 12:00 PM
Hmmm.... That's a tempting offer... I'll poke Spastic in game for details :)

Elastik Spastik
12-22-2013, 06:02 AM
Bumping.... sorry not been on for a few days.

il be on tonight at some point.

Elastik Spastik
12-26-2013, 04:27 PM
Bumping.......

Elastik Spastik
12-30-2013, 09:22 AM
Bumping........

marshalart
12-30-2013, 10:58 AM
Character name Vatu

Elastik Spastik
12-31-2013, 06:29 PM
bump bump bump

Elastik Spastik
01-07-2014, 05:54 PM

We are full of friendly players from many different countries and backgrounds, but we all enjoy a good gaming experience. That's what you will get at Sabertooth Gaming.We are full of friendly people that like to game and socialize and bring together a community. We do casual and serious gameplay among other events. We even have our own game store in which you earn points and spend. Everyone plays many different games of all sorts of genres. The guys that play are very friendly and laid back, like to have a joke and a laugh and also take it serious when playing competitively. Just click on the link and see what we are all about.

It doesn't take long and this could be the future of your gaming experience and a chance to make new friends. We also have our own Teamspeak servers so you don't need to rely on an ingame chat.

Thanks for reading.

Elastik Spastik
02-04-2014, 04:04 AM
Bump...........

Elastik Spastik
02-13-2014, 07:14 PM
bumping....................

Elastik Spastik
02-14-2014, 07:23 PM
Buuuuuuuuuump

Elastik Spastik
02-18-2014, 11:53 AM
Buuuuuuuuuump

Elastik Spastik
02-22-2014, 02:06 PM
b u m p i n g

Elastik Spastik
02-26-2014, 02:33 AM
Come check us out guys we are looking for more Defiance players aswell as playing other games.

Elastik Spastik
02-28-2014, 10:51 AM
Bumpinggggggggggg

Fyobl
03-02-2014, 05:27 AM
Bump Bump Bump

Elastik Spastik
03-03-2014, 03:43 AM
buuuuuump...............

Elastik Spastik
03-03-2014, 03:43 AM

Thanks for reading.

Elastik Spastik
03-05-2014, 09:50 AM
bumping.................

Elastik Spastik
03-11-2014, 07:34 AM
bumping..................

Elastik Spastik
03-24-2014, 05:53 AM
bump...................................

Elastik Spastik
04-24-2014, 06:03 AM
Bump..,..........

Elastik Spastik
05-08-2014, 11:22 AM
bump........................

Elastik Spastik
05-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Come on guys come give us a look.

Elastik Spastik
05-22-2014, 12:29 PM
bump...............................

Elastik Spastik
05-26-2014, 03:50 AM
Come on peeps give us a gander.

Elastik Spastik
06-03-2014, 01:11 PM
bumping......................

Elastik Spastik
06-05-2014, 12:39 PM
bumping...........................

Elastik Spastik
06-07-2014, 10:35 PM
bumping.............

Elastik Spastik
06-16-2014, 10:18 AM
bumping.............

B1n0ry
06-16-2014, 01:37 PM
Event Name:
Game Night!
Event Start:
Wednesday, Jun 18, 07:00:00 pm (GMT +1)
Event End:
Wednesday, Jun 18, 09:00:00 pm (GMT +1)
Reoccurs:
Weekly on Wednesday

Join us and play some games!

I'm Delighted to tell you it will be Defiance Free To Play on the 18/06/2014
only a few requirements for this Preload and Do the tutorial.

http://sabertooth-gaming.co.uk/home

Speak With Pawn ElastikSpastik or B1n0ry for more

Elastik Spastik
06-17-2014, 12:51 AM

Thanks for reading.

Elastik Spastik
06-17-2014, 04:03 PM
Bumping......

B1n0ry
06-18-2014, 10:38 AM
Just a reminder about tonight's event

Event Name:
Game Night!
Event Start:
Wednesday, Jun 18, 07:00:00 pm (GMT +1)
Event End:
Wednesday, Jun 18, 09:00:00 pm (GMT +1)
Reoccurs:
Weekly on Wednesday

Join us and play some games!

I'm Delighted to tell you it will be Defiance Free To Play on the 18/06/2014
only a few requirements for this Preload and Do the tutorial.

http://sabertooth-gaming.co.uk/home

Speak With Pawn ElastikSpastik or B1n0ry for more

Elastik Spastik
06-21-2014, 04:56 AM
bumping........

Elastik Spastik
06-24-2014, 11:39 AM
bump......................

Rumeyes
06-25-2014, 11:14 AM
Hm, are you guys still active in Defiance?

I'm a casual PVE noob that took a break for a while. My clan died, so I'm looking for a new one I can do stuff with like Warmaster and such. Got TS, got no mic.

Let me know if that's OK and you guys are still alive. If I am trading one dead clan for another, I'll just stick with the current one (I like the name better ^^).

Many thanks!

Elastik Spastik
06-28-2014, 10:25 PM
Hm, are you guys still active in Defiance?

I'm a casual PVE noob that took a break for a while. My clan died, so I'm looking for a new one I can do stuff with like Warmaster and such. Got TS, got no mic.

Let me know if that's OK and you guys are still alive. If I am trading one dead clan for another, I'll just stick with the current one (I like the name better ^^).

Many thanks!

We are very active clan and not just in Defiance. We play all sorts of games. We prefer if you did have a mic as obviously teamplay requires communication. If you are planning on getting a mic please feel free to apply on the website (and don't forget to mention elastikspastik in your application form).

Elastik Spastik
06-28-2014, 10:26 PM

Thanks for reading.

Fyobl
06-30-2014, 12:25 PM
bump bump bump ninja!!!!

adaz240
07-03-2014, 12:47 PM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adaz240
07-04-2014, 01:06 AM
bumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fyobl
07-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Lots of new members join each day come and check us out and have a chat.

Fyobl
07-06-2014, 12:43 AM
looking for a great community to chat with people and have a good time then pop over to www.sabertooth-gaming.co.uk its wicked!

Pawn
07-07-2014, 12:57 AM
I'm gonna tell you a secret. I have Jedi mind powers. "This is the community you are looking for". Also when you join let them know Pawn sent you

adaz240
07-07-2014, 08:25 AM
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

adaz240
07-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Bumping!!!!!!!!!!!!

adaz240
07-12-2014, 05:21 AM
Come join in with the fun at

www.Sabertooth-Gaming.co.uk

Add me on steam or origin if you need any help - adaz240

Regius
08-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Community alive and kicking come join us and have some fun with game nights and fun people !

Need any help welcome to contact me via Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Regius

BoraMakar
08-28-2014, 06:04 AM
What are you still waiting for?

Mikkisixx
09-03-2014, 02:17 PM
are you guys still recruiting? If so im intressted! im 25 years old live in sweden, my english is good i like pvping/pve and such, i wouldnt mind coming to ts someday and have a chat!

Fyobl
09-09-2014, 12:35 AM
bump! check us out!

Jarco
09-15-2014, 02:46 AM
Sounds good.
Application sent :)

Elastik Spastik
10-07-2014, 10:35 PM
bumping.................

adaz240
10-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Guys come join us a sabertooth gaming.

We have weekly games nights

Game Give aways

A structured Teamspeak server

Lots of active members

We play loads of different games

adaz240
11-15-2014, 12:19 PM
Guys come join us a sabertooth gaming.

We have weekly games nights

Game Give aways

A structured Teamspeak server

Lots of active members

We play loads of different games

Rokeugon
11-26-2014, 02:53 PM
can you tell me how active the defiance clan is ? dont want to end up applying only to find there is hardly any people on to play with

Elastik Spastik
12-10-2014, 10:57 AM

Thanks for reading.

pkcrow
12-21-2014, 02:56 AM
hey, sent in an application. cant wait to hear back :)