PDA

View Full Version : Dodge Challenger SRT8 Obtainable in Beta?

Legit
03-25-2013, 09:17 AM
I've been told that you can't get it, or the black version, since the rest of the time trials aren't available in the beta. Just a few minutes ago I saw two players who had the red version of the car at the Earth Republic Camp, and they were complete a**holes when I asked about it. Is it available now somehow, or is this some form of bug abuse with the Dodge Sponsored Race?

Pizzarugi
03-25-2013, 09:18 AM
I am told there's a challenge available in beta that uses the dodge challenger.

Legit
03-25-2013, 09:19 AM
Yeah, the Dodge Sponsored Challenge does. If you stray away from the race, or exit the vehicle, you lose the car though.

TheFool
03-25-2013, 02:30 PM
I've been told that you can't get it, or the black version, since the rest of the time trials aren't available in the beta. Just a few minutes ago I saw two players who had the red version of the car at the Earth Republic Camp, and they were complete a**holes when I asked about it. Is it available now somehow, or is this some form of bug abuse with the Dodge Sponsored Race?

It is a glitch that I'm hoping gets carried over into the full game.

Xiiego94
03-25-2013, 02:59 PM
I dont see it as a big deal, Challengers will be available in game no matter if you preordered or not.

Chuck Zitto
03-25-2013, 03:01 PM
I got a silver one in the beta it happend to be one of the specials on a vendor not next to a fast travel point. Was only 500 scrip.

Valethar
03-25-2013, 03:04 PM
I got a silver one in the beta it happened to be one of the specials on a vendor not next to a fast travel point. Was only 500 scrip.

I got the 'Plum Crazy' one. Drove the hell out of that just because I liked the name. :)