PDA

View Full Version : When is the DLC coming out?

godinurpants
06-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Its been like 3 months the game has been out and, the show only has 2 shows left until the end of the first season. I've played all the coop and competitive maps so much that I just really want something new with good length of play to it. I'm currently grinding on long annoying pursuits with nothing else to do which i only have like 20 left to do but i want something else to break the repetition i'm in.

Reverend Blood
06-25-2013, 02:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8ogluET.png

Shadow Andreas
06-25-2013, 02:42 PM
They said late July for DLC 1, and at E3 they said they have a very aggressive schedule for the other 4 (I believe all to be released between season 1 and 2).

GiantInMaine
06-25-2013, 02:43 PM
The lead developer said end of july also said may be earlier for some platforms but which ones he didn't specify.

godinurpants
06-25-2013, 02:51 PM
thanks for the info

Johnnykev
06-25-2013, 03:43 PM
The lead developer said end of july also said may be earlier for some platforms but which ones he didn't specify.

They've got to be referring to PC and/or ps3. No way would xbox be the first with all the certification crap developers have to go through to get anything out there on live.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
06-25-2013, 05:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8ogluET.png

Glad to see that someone else is as tired of seeing these threads as I am. xD

Xaven
06-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Glad to see that someone else is as tired of seeing these threads as I am. xD

Well get ready for more when July is passing by and still no DLC. Or at least would most people would consider a DLC.

TheFool
06-26-2013, 03:22 AM
I have not touched the game for well over a month as there is nothing "fun" to do anymore. The long wait for DLC that was promised in a community blog about six days after the game released stated that after two big client side patches, we would have our "shiny" DLC. skip ahead 3, nearly 4 months and we have had little to no official eta on our DLC. This first DLC is going to make or break the game for A LOT of people. On one side you got people like me, that are waiting for the DLC to see if maybe it's worth sticking around for and coming back to play. And you got the fanboys that have stuck through the bore-fest of a game for the past 3 months doing the same repetitive tasks, hoping, just hoping that Trion does not screw them for all the time they have put into the game waiting for DLC. If Trion drops the ball and does not deliver on the DLC, this game is doomed even more than it already is.

Reverend Blood
06-26-2013, 06:06 AM
http://i.imgur.com/egQhK12.png

SHADOWBROKER
06-26-2013, 08:28 AM
wel yes they did say late july but then again when he did say this it looked like to me he had no idea. its was more LATE JULY? what he wanted to say was i have no idea. and sadly no even if this game dose have bad dlc, its still going to get played. this game will see its end when the new games start to come out. mean while trion will try to make as much money as poss be for that time. hence new armor and some kinda side show to keep the truth from our eyes.

ISLAND3R
06-26-2013, 09:39 AM
I really don't know why everyone is so horny for the DLC. If you enjoy the game I would pray for no DLC. Look at what a simple patch did!!! A DLC in the hands of these Devs would be totally BS. It may even blow up your TV at home like some sort of Chris Angel stunt., Every patch that has come out has caused more problems and every problem that has been here since day one still hasn't been fixed.
I am not sure at this point what can be done to fix the game but I certainly hope it happens soon.

Caustic
06-26-2013, 09:53 AM
DLC is stupid until the game runs smoothly.

You tools crying about no DLC and nothing fun to do should go outside and get some sun.