PDA

View Full Version : Trion I am Getting Upset More an More

OverDoneOne
06-26-2013, 02:45 AM
First off I buy bits from your web two months ago and it says I get 2200 bits for $25 but I only got 2000 per transaction. Ok I am short changed on $600 and your support gives me a laughable T3 box to make up for it

Ok so I forget that and move on but for the last two months I have been buying clan boosts not just one but everyone just about everyday for 2 months and now you disable clan boosts because they weren't working

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Listen I am smart enough to know how to make money and think I know how to spend it but when you short change me, then I wonder about the $1600.00 I have spent in this game, check my transactions trion I am one of your BIGGEST SUPPORTERS

Something has got to give and if its me then you lose

Tyger
06-26-2013, 05:20 AM
....right. Listen up Trion!!! J.D. Rockefeller here wants to know why you're not finding the closest barrel to bend over for him. We demand ANSWERS!!!!!

:P

rev
06-26-2013, 06:57 AM
....right. Listen up Trion!!! J.D. Rockefeller here wants to know why your not finding the closest barrel to bend over for him. We demand ANSWERS!!!!!

:P

Hear Hear! And further more where is my Orange FRC SAW! Also why hasn't Trion sent me a new Monitor and Video Card package and a gift card to amazon.com as punitive damages to my mental state from having played this game I have become so depressed and frustrated I can't even sleep.

Sheesh...stop whining people...if you don't like it fine go the hell away....but don't post on your "psudo" way out. It's not like you're actually leaving....just want some trolling attention

CptBadger
06-26-2013, 08:02 AM
Seems like the OP is either trolling or has WAY to much money at his disposal.

Clear
06-26-2013, 08:06 AM
Bloody hell!! $1600! I was just hoping that the bits go on sale when the DLC drops, because I might be tempted to spend 24 so that I can get some vehicles and change the colour of my charge blade! Makes me look like a cheap skate now! :-)

GiantInMaine
06-26-2013, 08:09 AM
What the hell? This guy is way too rich for his own good.

Rook57
06-26-2013, 08:26 AM
Ok, so if you do leave........

Wait for it............

Can I have your stuff?

Tercept
06-26-2013, 08:35 AM
First off I buy bits from your web two months ago and it says I get 2200 bits for $25 but I only got 2000 per transaction. Ok I am short changed on $600 and your support gives me a laughable T3 box to make up for it

Ok so I forget that and move on but for the last two months I have been buying clan boosts not just one but everyone just about everyday for 2 months and now you disable clan boosts because they weren't working

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Listen I am smart enough to know how to make money and think I know how to spend it but when you short change me, then I wonder about the $1600.00 I have spent in this game, check my transactions trion I am one of your BIGGEST SUPPORTERS

Something has got to give and if its me then you lose

So if you buy another bit(s), and nothing in the selection is what you like can I have it instead? I'll gladly take it and use them all my in-game name is Tercept Seldona

Tercept
06-26-2013, 08:37 AM
Ok, so if you do leave........

Wait for it............

Can I have your stuff?

Man I love this reply, and so this is where players go when the game goes down.

NomadPhx
06-26-2013, 08:44 AM
i feel ya. the fanboys sure dont help either, for every one complaint theres 3 nerdburglers defending trion lol. bottom line is you should get what you pay for, not close enough. would you expect to go to dinner pay for 3 courses and get 2 3/4 of your meal?

Tyger
06-26-2013, 08:54 AM
@ Nomad

yea... And anytime a player comes in here and shrugs off the quirks the game has and generally compliments it for what it offers, 50 Doom-Patrol cadets goosestep in and derail the thread with Hatorade-fueld rants about their entitlements and Armchair-Dev tactics that made them the Oh-So special Interweb Phenom they are today.

if you're gonna' complain at least be honest about all of it. :D

Dracian
06-26-2013, 09:00 AM
[...] I wonder about the $1600.00 I have spent in this game, [...]

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/199/693/disgusted-mother-of-god.png

hagndaz
06-26-2013, 09:06 AM
$1600? That's approximately 25 games at $65 a pop. You, sir, are doing it wrong...

Papertarget
06-26-2013, 09:08 AM
Actually Nomad, you are the one that places the value on what you get. This means that you and you alone determine if you got the appropriate value for your money. If the OP chooses to spend that much on what he is doing, then he is the only one that can determine if he has gotten the appropriate value for his purchase. In the case of him only getting 2000 instead of 2200, I would say that he is the person that actually made the initial mistake for not determining whether he had the appropriate amount of in game currency for his purchase. If he spent $600 without finding that out, then yes. Trion should figure out how to compensate him. However, he doesn't really have a leg to stand on in how they do so. The added 200 was incentive, not value. If he has spent as much as he says he has, then he should have gotten the biggest deal, as it is the best value. That he didn't, tells me that he is either lying about his purchase amount, or he is a compulsive spender that in no way is responsible in his spending.

As for the trolling, most of us can't even imagine spending $1600 dollars on a game in 2 months. We can't imagine spending that kind of money on anything that doesn't have some kind of return value, outside of the enjoyment for the game-play. And to be honest, it sounds like the OP is the one trolling considering that to get the amount of in-game bits he would have had to make 24 purchases, before he figured out that he had not gotten the amount mentioned. And that would only be in the initial set of purchases that he said he lost out on.

As for the loss out on the clan boosts, the OP doesn't know what about the boosts was and wasn't working. So he could have been getting the value, but then again he also could have not. However, again we get into the aspect that we place the value on the item we have. If the OP actually decided to spend that amount of money for the last couple months, and he was content with the perceived value. Now he is changing his idea of the value on what he purchased after the fact without finding out what was actually done with this. So in other words, he was NOT showing that he knows "how to spend it."

Tercept
06-26-2013, 09:13 AM
Actually Nomad, you are the one that places the value on what you get. This means that you and you alone determine if you got the appropriate value for your money. If the OP chooses to spend that much on what he is doing, then he is the only one that can determine if he has gotten the appropriate value for his purchase. In the case of him only getting 2000 instead of 2200, I would say that he is the person that actually made the initial mistake for not determining whether he had the appropriate amount of in game currency for his purchase. If he spent $600 without finding that out, then yes. Trion should figure out how to compensate him. However, he doesn't really have a leg to stand on in how they do so. The added 200 was incentive, not value. If he has spent as much as he says he has, then he should have gotten the biggest deal, as it is the best value. That he didn't, tells me that he is either lying about his purchase amount, or he is a compulsive spender that in no way is responsible in his spending.

As for the trolling, most of us can't even imagine spending $1600 dollars on a game in 2 months. We can't imagine spending that kind of money on anything that doesn't have some kind of return value, outside of the enjoyment for the game-play. And to be honest, it sounds like the OP is the one trolling considering that to get the amount of in-game bits he would have had to make 24 purchases, before he figured out that he had not gotten the amount mentioned. And that would only be in the initial set of purchases that he said he lost out on.

As for the loss out on the clan boosts, the OP doesn't know what about the boosts was and wasn't working. So he could have been getting the value, but then again he also could have not. However, again we get into the aspect that we place the value on the item we have. If the OP actually decided to spend that amount of money for the last couple months, and he was content with the perceived value. Now he is changing his idea of the value on what he purchased after the fact without finding out what was actually done with this. So in other words, he was NOT showing that he knows "how to spend it."

I think he could of spent it on me I would take $600 or $1000 or his scrips and gear gladly off his hands.

hds
06-26-2013, 09:48 AM
...would you expect to go to dinner pay for 3 courses and get 2 3/4 of your meal?

Quite honestly this bothers me more than not getting a few less bits. I already have to pay so much for food and then they even serve me with crappy museum-worthy morsels of food that can't fill my hollow tooth. Very sadpanda :(

Rook57
06-26-2013, 10:54 AM
Quite honestly this bothers me more than not getting a few less bits. I already have to pay so much for food and then they even serve me with crappy museum-worthy morsels of food that can't fill my hollow tooth. Very sadpanda :(

Boy your telling me, the last time I went into my local diner I ordered a double cheeseburger and fries. The waiter comes out with my plate and its only got fries on it! So I ask him - wheres my double cheeseburger? And he goes I am sorry sir but the hampster got it. >.<

los77
06-26-2013, 10:57 AM
LMFAO. What an idiot. People actually spend money(extra money) on this garbage? Pay for garbage get garbage. Definition of

insanity: Doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result. Keep supporting trion. LMFAO.

Dixa
06-26-2013, 11:00 AM
1600 dollars seems absurd. i spend hundreds of dollars on a single f2p game often. i spent about that much on star trek online/neverwinter combined so i'm not clean either.

but this game doesn't have any real necessities taht required more than the digital deluxe, season pass and maybe 100 bucks in bits. i still have 50 in bits left over from that initial purchase.

what in the hell are you spending bits on? preparing for the upcoming Tacopacalypse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjXBSOSCD0w

X64
06-26-2013, 11:55 AM
That's enough money for countless days of "whine and dine".

NomadPhx
06-26-2013, 04:11 PM
1600 dollars seems absurd. i spend hundreds of dollars on a single f2p game often. i spent about that much on star trek online/neverwinter combined so i'm not clean either.

but this game doesn't have any real necessities taht required more than the digital deluxe, season pass and maybe 100 bucks in bits. i still have 50 in bits left over from that initial purchase.

what in the hell are you spending bits on? preparing for the upcoming Tacopacalypse?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjXBSOSCD0w

my clan leader buys an azzload of boosters on the weekends, usually from friday till monday which i think is awesome. if i had the money i totally would too, having a job and joint custody boosters are the only way i can fit a week of gameplay into a weekend but thats just me.

Wtflag
06-26-2013, 04:41 PM
I, for one, am doubtful of OP's story.

1. 2200 boys for $250 is not the best package. Actually I'm not sure if there is any such package at all.

http://defiance.wikia.com/wiki/Bits

2. Bits are credited instantly. No one can be so silly as to get shortcharged and still continue buying.

3. The maths is wrong. Assuming 2200 bits for $25. That is 88 bits per dollar. Getting shortchanged by 200 bits per bit pack amounts to $2.27 per $25 spent. So either he is shortchanged $145.45 for $1600 spent, or $600 per $6600 spent. One of his given figures are wrong.

4. Why would the support give him a T3 lockbox instead of missing bits back? It does not make sense to do something like that. It is not like your Pop and Mum store run out of coke and ask if you want diet coke instead. Trion does not run out of bits to sell.

rev
06-27-2013, 08:28 AM
I, for one, am doubtful of OP's story.

1. 2200 boys for $250 is not the best package. Actually I'm not sure if there is any such package at all.

http://defiance.wikia.com/wiki/Bits

2. Bits are credited instantly. No one can be so silly as to get shortcharged and still continue buying.

3. The maths is wrong. Assuming 2200 bits for $25. That is 88 bits per dollar. Getting shortchanged by 200 bits per bit pack amounts to $2.27 per $25 spent. So either he is shortchanged $145.45 for $1600 spent, or $600 per $6600 spent. One of his given figures are wrong.

4. Why would the support give him a T3 lockbox instead of missing bits back? It does not make sense to do something like that. It is not like your Pop and Mum store run out of coke and ask if you want diet coke instead. Trion does not run out of bits to sell.

Do'h someone done went and broke out the math on this troll.

EDIT: Also I meant to add that if this is not a troll attempt then what he likely did was buy scrip or something from one of these framing sites and got ripped off.

Jac
06-27-2013, 09:00 AM
ok
1600 divided by 25 is 64
64 times 2000 is 12800 (why would you need that much?)
if he is being honest
64 times 2200 is 140800
so the difference he is missing is 12800 bits
whatever the case he has bout the 2000 bit pack 64 times in 2 months
that's about two months rent for me so it is hard for me to be sympathetic.

Tyger
06-27-2013, 09:32 AM
They really shoulda' just let this thread die after my 1st post. It pretty much sums up this entire issue for most. :D

Clear
06-27-2013, 10:40 AM
1. 2200 boys for $250 is not the best package.

Depends or not if you are Gary Glitter...that would probably be a bargain!

(Sorry Mods that might be close to the line...)

Reverend Blood
06-27-2013, 11:18 AM
I also would like a new motherboard, higher end processor, and new RAM (my video card is good... just make sure that free mobo is PCI-e) so that I may partake in this game on the PC platform.

Make it so.