PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall events addiction.

Tercept
06-26-2013, 08:16 AM
I am too addicted to the arkfalls no matter how big or small (single or multiple) I feel the urge to go when I see them. But my clanmate said it best "Its like a dog when you say SQUIRREL, and your ears perk looking where oh where." :cool:

Kerak
06-26-2013, 09:57 AM
Me too. I'll be driving to my next mission, then I see that red Arkfall marker... and I know the mission will wait for later. XD

Misto29
06-26-2013, 09:58 AM
I am too addicted to the arkfalls no matter how big or small (single or multiple) I feel the urge to go when I see them. But my clanmate said it best "Its like a dog when you say SQUIRREL, and your ears perk looking where oh where." :cool:

*Rings the dinner bell*

Tyger
06-26-2013, 12:33 PM
Only time... and I DO MEAN ONLY time I'm willingly letting them go un-molested by me is if I'm in a pvp queue or it's a new mission arc dropped in.

Sanguinesun
06-26-2013, 12:34 PM

Best way to cure arkfall addiction is to go do rifts in Rift. Seriously, you'll stop.

jschmuck33
06-26-2013, 01:09 PM
Best way to cure arkfall addiction is to go do rifts in Rift. Seriously, you'll stop.

I've played RIFT as well, and personally I'd much rather join an arkfall. But that's just my opinion.