PDA

View Full Version : New To the Game

MikeFru
06-26-2013, 11:50 AM
Hello all i was looking around before i posted this, so if it is posted somewhere just link me to it.

I see alot of people talking about trading/buying and selling how does that work.

and

clans how do you join them or make your own?
i play on 360

Thanks

Covington
06-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Hello all i was looking around before i posted this, so if it is posted somewhere just link me to it.

I see alot of people talking about trading/buying and selling how does that work.

and

i play on 360

Thanks

Trading is based through in game meetups (directed here by the forum) auction to straight purchases. When you play the game more you will get a feel for what you need.

Clans you can create your own in the game itself, or you can find one here advertised in the XBOX CLAN (http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?25-Xbox-360-Clans) forum.

Hope you enjoy yourself!

Defenze
06-27-2013, 12:11 AM

and

i play on 360

Thanks

Welcome to the game. Try everything and have fun. Trading and buying of weapons, mods etc can be done via the game or by using the search function to find threads on the forum boards that deal specifically with that subject. You can join a clan if you get an invite or by starting one yourself. Try to make friends and support the community thru in game contacts and via this forum. Above all else do try all the areas that are availible to you in this game. Don't just focus on Arkfalls or one single area of the game. Take tiny bites of everything. Get a feel for what you enjoy most about the game. I personally love PVE. I enjoy hunting bugs and mutants and raiders. Taking out a raider rocket man is so much fun cuz if ya get him at the right moment... you can make'em cuss. Those raiders are some kinda funny. Just relax and enjoy the game.

Kateo
06-27-2013, 03:40 AM
Welcome to the game. Try everything and have fun. Trading and buying of weapons, mods etc can be done via the game or by using the search function to find threads on the forum boards that deal specifically with that subject. You can join a clan if you get an invite or by starting one yourself. Try to make friends and support the community thru in game contacts and via this forum. Above all else do try all the areas that are availible to you in this game. Don't just focus on Arkfalls or one single area of the game. Take tiny bites of everything. Get a feel for what you enjoy most about the game. I personally love PVE. I enjoy hunting bugs and mutants and raiders. Taking out a raider rocket man is so much fun cuz if ya get him at the right moment... you can make'em cuss. Those raiders are some kinda funny. Just relax and enjoy the game.

And be greatful when you actually CAN log into the game...Seriously, anyone else having issues atm logging in? :(

dominad
06-27-2013, 03:51 AM
And be greatful when you actually CAN log into the game...Seriously, anyone else having issues atm logging in? :(
No idea Kateo gave up and am playing Borderlands 2. Just checking in to see if its fixed yet. Obviously not.

Quatermain
06-27-2013, 04:08 AM
been playing it fine since i got it. last nights patch went a bit fubar but upon deleting everything and starting again from scratch it all went back on fine. funny that... how the whiners can't play but the rest of us can, must be a conspiracy to get you out the game lmao

dominad
06-27-2013, 04:16 AM
been playing it fine since i got it. last nights patch went a bit fubar but upon deleting everything and starting again from scratch it all went back on fine. funny that... how the whiners can't play but the rest of us can, must be a conspiracy to get you out the game lmao
No need to be insulting. I actually enjoy Defiance and have been reading posts and feeling bad for others having issues and somewhat jealous of clan mates who had no patch issues. Why the attitude? I patched, removed, reinstalled twice and no go waiting on Trion now. You may be more help to the community by treating other members with respect rather than acting as if due to their game experience they should not be playing it?

FDG SKULLS
06-27-2013, 04:41 AM
hey whats up man if your looking for a clan i mean i looked around for a while jumped through a few and found a clan i really like they do ark fall jumps almost every night winners get prizes and other types of events totally awesome clan...But look around ask people and find what you think would best suit you if you end up wanting to know more about gain and loss you can hit me up anytime... Now for legends try to find someone you trust someone that knows the prices and wont rip you off man i talked to a guy a couple of days ago for a couple of hours and he showed me his stock some guy tried to talk him down on his stuff telling him it wouldnt sell for anything and that he would give him 100k for all of it i priced everything out for what i sell legends for and he was sitting on over 800k in legends or more depending on the buyer.....so just beware man but yeah welcome to defiance hope you like it......if you have any other question about anything feel free to hit me up anytime man my GT is FDG Skulls

Quatermain
06-27-2013, 07:08 AM
No need to be insulting. I actually enjoy Defiance and have been reading posts and feeling bad for others having issues and somewhat jealous of clan mates who had no patch issues. Why the attitude? I patched, removed, reinstalled twice and no go waiting on Trion now. You may be more help to the community by treating other members with respect rather than acting as if due to their game experience they should not be playing it?

I wasn't being insulting (believe me you'd know if i was) delicate disposition huh. I was being droll. I'm sure your issues will be resolved soon and you'll be back in the game in no time at all.

Naranjo
06-27-2013, 03:13 PM
Welcome to the game, if ya need someone to run you around the game sometime give a good walkthrough everything I will be more than happy too. Make sure you got a headset to chat with others or a good keyboard. If you want you can hit me up in the game Naranjo is my character name.

Qmarkball
06-27-2013, 03:31 PM
You should return the game! Its trash and is likely to get worse.

Check out the forums and you can see for your self.

MikeFru
06-29-2013, 07:01 PM
Thanks for all of your help.

Sorry to hear most or some of you are having issues with the game. I've not run across any issues yet knock on wood :)
Thanks again

I still don't get how you would meet up and things but I'll figure out a clan when I get through the game more ill be on for a while tonight I'll look around :)