PDA

View Full Version : Patch Fail 1.022

Thomas1975
06-26-2013, 02:53 PM
So the new patch came out today and I must say I am not at all happy. Horseshoe bay there is an invisible wall not allowing you into the place. You can swim around the wall, however saving the hostage on the boat may prove to be a problem, sense the boat is a ghost ship that you fall into the water as soon as you walk on the ship.
Now letís talk about the fright yard PvP. Awesome we spawn outside the building. However invisible wall all around A prove to be a problem. There is one at B on the roof at cross over to A, one at A at the base of the parking, and one by the ramp people use to jump up on A. Then there is the fact that the only ladder you can use is the one at A that takes you to the Checkpoint.
But Iím glad that the Halker now has a HP bar and hard hat Charlie has went home!
Thanks for the PATCH!

Babydoll
06-26-2013, 02:58 PM
So the new patch came out today and I must say I am not at all happy. Horseshoe bay there is an invisible wall not allowing you into the place. You can swim around the wall, however saving the hostage on the boat may prove to be a problem, sense the boat is a ghost ship that you fall into the water as soon as you walk on the ship.
Now letís talk about the fright yard PvP. Awesome we spawn outside the building. However invisible wall all around A prove to be a problem. There is one at B on the roof at cross over to A, one at A at the base of the parking, and one by the ramp people use to jump up on A. Then there is the fact that the only ladder you can use is the one at A that takes you to the Checkpoint.
But Iím glad that the Halker now has a HP bar and hard hat Charlie has went home!
Thanks for the PATCH!

So they take away the hulker roaming glitch now the San Quentin glitch?

Thomas1975
06-26-2013, 03:26 PM
I will be happy when they fix this game. This is why they should have a test server and could do a run through before they release their patches. Sounds like they keep doing a Patch and Pray method. This keeps up it will be an awsome game around the same day no one plays it anymore.

SGTquig
06-26-2013, 04:36 PM
Thanks TRION! Your half-*** patch won't even allow me to play the damn game. I get a black screen with a white "Loading..." that doesn't load. Fifteen minutes, doesn't load. Error beeps and a restart later, no load. I'm trying bought the season pass when the game came out, but now I'm about to contact Sony about getting a refund.

Again, I hit start. Accept terms. Hit X for patch. Then play. Damn thing won't pull up my character or the character select screen.

SGTquig
06-26-2013, 04:40 PM
Why am I wasting my time *****ing on here? No body reads these but the people who bought the product. Developers don't seem to care or they would test their patches or release stuff in a timely manner. This explains why the popiularity and price of this game dropped...

SGTquig
06-26-2013, 05:06 PM
So I deleted the game from my PS3 and tried to reinstall it. I went from 15 minutes to some 9 hour BS before the Defiance server gave me an error. Retry and it stops at 57:01 remaining and sits before dropping...

xxDarthBagginsXX
06-26-2013, 05:28 PM
works better on PC I'm seeing from this.

SGTquig
06-26-2013, 05:31 PM
works better on PC I'm seeing from this.

I hate rmto say this but everything works better on PC. Or so it seems.

jackalom
06-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Someone, needs to record the 99'er saying you fail...put it on a loop, and play it over and over again.

Song
06-26-2013, 06:50 PM

That whole area seems messed up. The Horse Bay Area is messed up like you said. The bridge near Mobile Estates is out. You get halfway across then just fall in the water. Wouldn't be a huge deal except for the fact that they made one of the contracts to kill Raiders at the docks so...it kinda draws attention to the issue...

Thomas1975
06-26-2013, 07:09 PM
That whole area seems messed up. The Horse Bay Area is messed up like you said. The bridge near Mobile Estates is out. You get halfway across then just fall in the water. Wouldn't be a huge deal except for the fact that they made one of the contracts to kill Raiders at the docks so...it kinda draws attention to the issue...

Like I said a test server to run the patch before mass loading it would have cought this problem. Sometimes I feel like we are dealing with childern when it comes to service on this game. If they need some help call me i build servers for a living and i would be happy to test run the patch for them.

Stefanwulfe
06-27-2013, 06:33 AM
I kept getting my butt stomped in Waterfront yesterday after the patch. Kept getting stuck and was unable to move. And at one point, while in the middle of the yard, I fell into a magical pool of water?

HELL MAMA
06-27-2013, 06:46 AM
(LOL) mabe the game is getting even with all you that have cussed it and trion all this time.

Thomas1975
06-27-2013, 07:41 AM
Shocking News! Trion fixed the game last night, shocked it didn't take a week. Now if only they would respond to the tickit i put in on the 22nd about not getting my reward for the kill shot..