PDA

View Full Version : back after 2 months away......

Blunthound
06-26-2013, 03:03 PM
Haven't played this game in 2 months because I got thru the content and didn't want to hunt down pursuits all day ( BORING) so I hopped on last night to chck it out and everywhere I went seemed like a ghost town, a few players here a few there, even at the fast travel spots. So I thought to my self, maybe evyone is at a new location.....went online to find out the dlc still hasn't come out yet. Come on! I paid 60 for an always live, ever changing world......that hasn't changed much from day 1. I hear there is a new episode mission.....yay.....so I guess this game is a bust lol sorry to all the people that bought the season pass, so glad I didn't. I was really hoping this game would be great....but its not. I've been playing Final Fantasy 14 arr beta, and the beta has more hrs of game play/ content than the whole defiance game. The beta world of FF 14 is much much bigger than the bay area, I suggest if u like the final fantasy series, check it out and make ur own decision. Now I'm not trying to start a war or have everyone call me a troll because I'm being negitive, but defiance hasn't delivered on their promise.......at least the show is good.:cool:

DShide
06-26-2013, 03:10 PM
You missed alot of extra content in those two months dude. Too bad for you though you might have liked it. Or am I simply replying to a FF14 shill?

Sanguinesun
06-26-2013, 04:29 PM
You picked a bad time to come back. You've missed as dshide said alot of content and this is one of their thinnest weeks of junk and with the recent patch, there's our ever loving post patch new/old issues.

Other than that you sentiments are pretty much what most others are feeling.