PDA

View Full Version : How do I leave a clan?

Domnyy
06-26-2013, 08:53 PM
So i just picked up the game today and with all games I'm new to I like to go it alone for awhile. I did accidentally join a clan and I can't seem to figure out how to leave it. Help a noob?

Nerf Err Thang
06-26-2013, 08:55 PM
Press start and hold down LT to get the wheel up, and go to Social. Hit RB till you get to an option to leave clan.

Domnyy
06-26-2013, 09:03 PM
A 5000 scrip fee to leave a clan?? Are they ****ing kidding?

Nerf Err Thang
06-26-2013, 09:06 PM
Thats to make a clan. If you're getting that then you are not in a clan.

Domnyy
06-26-2013, 09:13 PM
Ok I got it thanks man.

I hope I'm not gunna regret getting this game cuz so far its like.. meh

Atticus Batman
06-26-2013, 09:14 PM
Thats to make a clan. If you're getting that then you are not in a clan.

Or he just left the clan. There is NO confirmattion menu when you do stuff. When it first came out a friend accidentally hit delete character and POOF it went! There was no confirmation. You click leave clan and you leave without confirmation.

It would be nice if they actually added more confirmation windows! I used to find them annoying in other games but after playing a game without them, they are desperately missed!

Domnyy
06-26-2013, 09:15 PM
Or he just left the clan. There is NO confirmattion menu when you do stuff. When it first came out a friend accidentally hit delete character and POOF it went! There was no confirmation. You click leave clan and you leave without confirmation.

It would be nice if they actually added more confirmation windows! I used to find them annoying in other games but after playing a game without them, they are desperately missed!

Yes, I think that's what happened... I better be careful not to delete a char

Domnyy
06-26-2013, 09:57 PM
I think I'm still in this clan though. I logged back on and heard people talking, the only way I stopped it was by hitting the mute button under clan chat. And I don't see ANY X leave clan button again WTF??

KodiakDuck
06-27-2013, 03:40 AM
does a blue circle in the bottom right corner light up when you hear the voices? If it does then yes you are hearing clan chat. If it's an orange circle lighting up then it's just area chat. If you don't see an option to leave clan that probably means you're not in a clan and therefore can't leave one. There's also the possiblility that the game is being buggy which is fairly common.