PDA

View Full Version : So how good was the loot boost weekend to you?

Yrkul
06-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Last weekend the ground was aglow with drops. However, as we're all aware of, world drops don't exceed blue quality, so the mass murder of innocent mobs aren't going to yield neither purples nor orange gear.

The only effect the boost weekend on my game was a crapload of salvage, that I used to get the mod slots on my blue levelling weapons unlocked, as well as some key codes. Not a single drop was useful for anything else but salvage. I got 7 tier 3 boxes and one tier 4, which yielded to me 3 useless purples, 10 equally useless blues, and the rest greens, Needless to say, everything went into the salvage matrix.

So... Now I'm curious. What did everyone else get out of this glorious 25% boost weekend? Any legendaries? Useful purples or blues?

Arsenic_Touch
06-26-2013, 10:30 PM
Nothing but whites and a few greens. Maybe one or two blues, but spent most of time vendoring whites.

Nate Murder
06-26-2013, 10:39 PM
Lots and lots of salvage.

FDG SKULLS
06-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Lots of crappy whites, but lots of salvage i think i bought a total of 20 tier 3 lock boxes YAY NO PURPLES AND NO LEGENDS hahaha all blues and greens

JxSiN
06-26-2013, 11:00 PM
Got about 900k in ark salvage, just 100k shy of my million goal. I got tired of running all those co ops near the end of the weekend or else I would have made it :(

Organlegger
06-26-2013, 11:09 PM
1/2 a million ark salvage ground up into keycodes = 1 Legendary VBI Slugger.

angryglock
06-26-2013, 11:10 PM
Of all the problems with this game, the lack of purple/orange world drops is the soul crusher. There's nothing like seeing the shiny purple glow or better yet orange in games like Borderlands. It's exciting. This game suffers from the lack of it. I see defiance drops as salvage for the over-priced cost of mod slots. Even the shimmer of blue is never exciting and that's a sadly missed opportunity by the devs to keep people interested in the game.