PDA

View Full Version : How i fixed my patcher (360)

Black Viking
06-27-2013, 05:46 AM
So yesterday it wanted me to reinstall the game and it did not patch (i did not reinstall) so i went into my hard drive and deleted the 80mb patch data then i re launched defiance and it installed in like 10 mins (the patch) hopefully this help's everyone and just incase they can't understand

1. Go to storage
2. Look for defiance
3. There should be a 80mb file delete it then relaunch the game

N3gativeCr33p
06-27-2013, 05:49 AM
Nice work!

duction
06-27-2013, 06:16 AM
Do we know why some people had problems and some didn't?

I'm on xbox slim and it got an error on the patch but all I did was click try again and it patched fine and I was well away?

Black Viking
06-27-2013, 06:34 AM

I'm on xbox slim and it got an error on the patch but all I did was click try again and it patched fine and I was well away?

Yea i know my xbox downloaded the patch correctly along with around 100 of my friend's as well my little cousin could not download it and was having an error so i deleted the patch data and it patched fine the next time around

Honestly i don't know why people are going crazy and whining like most of the children of the next generation it's an MMO there are problem's at times i have seen it in every mmo successful or not **** happen's. Plus a bunch of the developer's probably got moved/fired idk i have not read into that so people just need to calm down i understand it's frustrating but jesus stop acting like 3 year old's in there gimmie gimmie and if you don't ill cry very loud phase

duction
06-27-2013, 07:16 AM
Yea i know my xbox downloaded the patch correctly along with around 100 of my friend's as well my little cousin could not download it and was having an error so i deleted the patch data and it patched fine the next time around

Honestly i don't know why people are going crazy and whining like most of the children of the next generation it's an MMO there are problem's at times i have seen it in every mmo successful or not **** happen's. Plus a bunch of the developer's probably got moved/fired idk i have not read into that so people just need to calm down i understand it's frustrating but jesus stop acting like 3 year old's in there gimmie gimmie and if you don't ill cry very loud phase

Where did the rant come from???! Lol.

Black Viking
06-27-2013, 07:21 AM
Where did the rant come from???! Lol.
Just having an annoyed day is all .3.

and also all the thread's about the same thing popping up over and over again

N3gativeCr33p
06-27-2013, 08:58 AM

My guess is because it's the "me, me, me" generation... where everyone wins, and there's no such thing as second place. ;)

cybergirl007
06-27-2013, 09:06 AM

Same here as my second try worked fine.