PDA

View Full Version : somebody has to say thanks to TRION WORLDS ! It might as well be me.

LOGICHD
03-25-2013, 12:14 PM
I am a huge fan of what you guys have done. five plus years of work on the show and the game has truly paid off from what I have seen so far. I for one am excited to see what you have in store for the future, and will be around for the ride. THANKS TO THE ENTIRE STAFF ! no need for negative comments, thank yous only :D

MRE
03-25-2013, 12:38 PM
I agree. So looking forward for things to come! And looking forward to the series on TV

SCOTTLE
03-25-2013, 01:54 PM
I have got to say this on PS3 and Xbox360 beta we're amazing. I'm enjoying it so much other than the sign-in issues, people on forums have given ample ways to get around it and workarounds. This beta has been very smooth running. I didn't like couldn't get scrip on beta for 360 but it was cool without it. Very stoked and excited for this game on Xbox 360 & PS3 since not having PC to run it and I'm more so a console gamer. Cant wait to pickup game;Hope Gamestop in Southwest Ohio actually do a midnight release for the game Defiance because they're only retailer to behold the Gamestop Exclusive Ultimate Edition . After LOGICHD (forum name) telling me about this game few months ago i was impressed from the get go being put into a TV series format in addition to the game. I want to say Special shout out to: Twitter: @DefianceGame;@DefianceWorld;@LogicHD; @calculatedstepz;@RNel21 & Community Manager SledgeHammer.

SPyDaHWeBB
03-25-2013, 01:59 PM
I am a huge fan of what you guys have done. five plus years of work on the show and the game has truly paid off from what I have seen so far. I for one am excited to see what you have in store for the future, and will be around for the ride. THANKS TO THE ENTIRE STAFF ! no need for negative comments, thank yous only :D

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! Great thread!

Frostfour
03-25-2013, 02:13 PM
what LOGICHD said ^

Midnight Eye
03-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Thank you Trion Worlds!!

I have been playing the beta a lot and trying to stop since I will have to do it all over again. The gameplay is so addictive and it will keep me busy for a long while. I can imagine the amount of long hours your team has put into this game and I want to thank you.

The Xbox doesn't have much for MMO's but hopefully your game will pave the way for more MMO's like it and also make Microsoft lighten up a little when it comes to restrictions.

Kupchuk
03-25-2013, 02:24 PM
yeah im pretty excited for the game if i could change one thing that would be the Region lock....

KILLER
03-25-2013, 10:57 PM
I am probably not getting the new consoles because of this game. Great job Trion.......now make it so parties can link

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
03-25-2013, 11:07 PM
I'll throw in my thanks as well. Few people realize/appreciate just what Trion is attempting to do here. Running a show alongside an MMO is not an easy task.

Even though the beta was an older build of the game I still thoroughly enjoyed playing it, even with the occasional freeze or bug. Trion has done an exceptional job trying to make this beta enjoyable and has rapidly responded to our pleas for fixes and the like.

I eagerly look forward to the final version as both my first MMO and a chance to get out there and basically be whatever character I want to be. No restriction, no classes, nothing. Just a pile of enemies to kill, missions to do, E-Rep workers to save, vendor cars for me to dance on, and a huge open world for me to explore.

Thanks Trion! :D

Drkhao
03-25-2013, 11:07 PM
I want to thank trion as well.
And other things to each and everyone of them.

SCOTTLE
03-25-2013, 11:33 PM
"In respnse to Dist0rt3d Hum0r's thanks & bug"

The only real freeze I would get is during an Arkfall.

Adamathias
03-26-2013, 12:07 AM
I would like to commend Trion for what they are doing with Defiance. This is a very ambitious endeavor that I sincerely wish them the best on. They have put a lot of effort into this project and are even now doing what they can to make sure that this product is ready on launch day. This game is beautiful, enjoyable and I for one will welcome it even if it isn't in peak condition because I know the devs will keep on top of it like here in the beta. Thank you Trion, there are many who wish you well

Papa Shane
03-26-2013, 06:20 AM
agreed!! gonna be a good game and I hope it has a strong base.

KyoKunChan
03-26-2013, 07:04 AM
Yep can't wait for more to come. Thanks.