PDA

View Full Version : Wandering Death March

Capattac
06-27-2013, 07:13 AM
Ok... this isn't an official 3rd World Tactics Death March (so no video...). I received a mixed bag of responses regarding the Death March and where/when to hold them. Because we have a lot of players wanting to run another march, I will be at Iron Demon Ranch this Saturday at 9:00pm est. (New Hampshire time that is)

You will have to do the "Go To Friend" option to be on the same server... (PSN Capattac if you don't have it)or jump to anyone that is involved with the march

Since it was the general consensus that Iron Demon Ranch was the best place to gather, for now we'll try it again. Sausalito proved to be the best area for emergencies, so I figure we will "Wander" ourselves that way... Please remember that voicechat seems to be inconsistent and as long as you pay attention to the herd, we should be able to stay grouped together just fine.

Shadow War!!
It was suggested that everyone attending the march, join into a Shadow War. Why not? We are all marching around anyways... Let's launch the group into a Shadow War!

Future Death March events
I'm glad people have a great time with these and want to organize more but I need specifics. PM or email (mailto:capattac@3rdworldtactics.com) me days/times that work best!

Mouthman15
06-27-2013, 07:20 AM
Totally gonna wear my day suit during the march... its gonna be one heck of a party!! Woo!

Song
06-27-2013, 02:08 PM
I'll be there. Thanks for putting in all the effort to organize the marches!

TravelerX1
06-27-2013, 02:14 PM
I will be there Cap!
And Yes..... THANK YOU for doing these!
Can't wait for Saturday. Shadowwar sounds Awesome

Krauser
06-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Yes to Death March, no to Shadow War.

I think the arkfall kinda messed everyone up last time. After that some seemed to disconnect and the rest got confused and wandered off in a couple directions. Still fun. Looking forward to it.

Capattac
06-27-2013, 03:02 PM
Yes to Death March, no to Shadow War.

I think the arkfall kinda messed everyone up last time. After that some seemed to disconnect and the rest got confused and wandered off in a couple directions. Still fun. Looking forward to it.

I agree but it's also worth a shot. I figured if we lost anyone in the transition (if a Shadow War was triggered) they could respawn on me! as I will remain marching along with anyone that didn't want to run the war. It was an idea I support and am only sitting out to keep the march on track.

To everyone else (including Krauser) THANK YOU! It is my pleasure to do these and really need times/days if we ever want to expand beyond Saturday!!

Krauser
06-27-2013, 04:06 PM
Even those who don't do the Shadow war can kill time in the area. that's probably what I'll do.

I'd be down for Tuesday or Wednesday, same time. I'd be up for a weekday San Fran deathmarch. Start at the bridge and work around the island. Just a thought.

Capattac
06-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Tuesday looks promising... Monday is becoming our clan night for PvP so Tuesday works.

Capattac
06-29-2013, 05:10 AM
I will be at Iron Demon by 9pm tonght. If you want to participate, make sure you have me or someone in the march on your friends list to fast travel to!

ewen1972
06-29-2013, 10:14 AM
I will be at Iron Demon by 9pm tonght. If you want to participate, make sure you have me or someone in the march on your friends list to fast travel to!

Hope it goes well for you tonight, this is how we do our death marches, very little structure :-D

Capattac
07-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Well, we had a really good turnout. The group decided to switch weapons every couple emergencies and when you see a large group melee a Monarch to death... was a nice chuckle.