PDA

View Full Version : Weapon color = hidden bonuses?

homerd0h
06-27-2013, 07:22 AM
I was leveling LMGs the other day and was using SAW's to do it. And what I noticed was that when leveling an orange one, it had less recoil than a blue one. Neither one had any recoil bonuses or modes on them, so I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this? It would mean that the color of the weapon does actually make a bigger difference than what's displayed in the stats. Unless I'm just hallucinating...

unlucky haha
06-27-2013, 01:39 PM
I was leveling LMGs the other day and was using SAW's to do it. And what I noticed was that when leveling an orange one, it had less recoil than a blue one. Neither one had any recoil bonuses or modes on them, so I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this? It would mean that the color of the weapon does actually make a bigger difference than what's displayed in the stats. Unless I'm just hallucinating...

ive defo noticed that and have played form day one.ie:the nano effects are stronger the higher the lv weapon and rarety even tho stats the same.ya not going mad.peace :)

Qmarkball
06-27-2013, 01:48 PM
System is bugged dude. Ive noticed the saw im using now has no nano effects but it when i shoot it it sounds like im shooting sludge.

unlucky haha
06-27-2013, 01:49 PM
System is bugged dude. Ive noticed the saw im using now has no nano effects but it when i shoot it it sounds like im shooting sludge.

i love the bubble gun assault rifle,spit out bio..sounds like rabbit droppings haha

Reverend Blood
06-27-2013, 02:07 PM
I don't have an Orange Saw, but I did notice a jump like what you're talking about in recoil when going from a purple to a white. Maybe it's just an inherent trait in the SAWs?