Kushhy
03-25-2013, 12:28 PM
I am a hardcore pvp player and am looking for a few others that are skilled -_-
GT: Define Kush
IGN : Kushhy
Ego :393

vikanug
03-25-2013, 12:57 PM
May be up for the when the game comes out :)
Already making a sweet pvp class set up.
Only one I've yet to actually get in is a shadow war.

GT: Vikanug

Kushhy
03-25-2013, 01:00 PM
You are Uk servers..? and good **** man. This Vot submachine gun is Op af

vikanug
03-25-2013, 01:01 PM
Yea UK. lol I'll have to give it a try.

Kupchuk
03-26-2013, 10:12 AM
you are a 14 yr old kid... go away

A s0t
03-26-2013, 10:14 AM
here let me help you out: http://www.halowaypoint.com there ya go

Grit
03-26-2013, 10:15 AM
pot smoking dinosaur FTW... glad people from Ohio are on the internents....

Edibl3z
03-26-2013, 10:17 AM

Theres no such thing as "Top Pvp Players" right now cause there's a lot of BS in matchmaking and this is Beta. Nerfs and Bug fixes need to be made before we can start calling players skilled in killing other players.

Grit
03-26-2013, 10:19 AM
meh... can u haz optic quickskopez montage for us?

illMAtic
03-26-2013, 10:28 AM
I don't think people using OP plasma shooting SMG's and rocket launching bunny hoppers are considered skilled. I played 8 matches yesterday and that's all you'll find.

Grit
03-26-2013, 10:31 AM
ahhh soo the PvP is just like Halo and CoD... i'll stick to the "story area" and Co-Op then!

also the EGO rating...does that even mean anything in PvP?? i mean you can get a huge ego rating just by doing missions and what not...that's how little i'm interested in the PvP

HippyofTruth
03-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Kush have i pvped you on the beta before i remember your name.... and grit 407 ego rating finished main line went straight to pvp :D

CaLaMaSaBy 360
03-26-2013, 12:29 PM
I have also run into you Kush lol :) Was a good match I think you guys edged us out 25/24 on Observatory.

Daholic
03-26-2013, 12:32 PM
I don't think people using OP plasma shooting SMG's and rocket launching bunny hoppers are considered skilled. I played 8 matches yesterday and that's all you'll find.

^^^^^ This!!!

EDIT
03-26-2013, 12:32 PM
Checkout TeF for serious coordinated players. Though I do agree with a few here in saying, it's too early to dubb anyone "Top PvP Player" for this game yet.

ranger2410
03-26-2013, 12:46 PM
Pvp in this game in general is an absolute joke.

DarkShadowMark
03-26-2013, 12:49 PM
Define "Skilled Players". If by skilled players you mean "Cowards that use an overpowered SMG that blinds and ruins the game for everybody but you and your coward buddies" then yes, you are a very skilled player and there are several others just as Skilled as you.

Daholic
03-26-2013, 12:50 PM
Pvp in this game in general is an absolute joke.

The term i would use is typical. Anyone can see that, and admitting it doesnt in no way lessing the gameplay, but it just shows that presenting the same kind of gameplay under a different basically caters to the "if it aint broke dont fix it" players

Kushhy
03-26-2013, 02:13 PM
I have also run into you Kush lol :) Was a good match I think you guys edged us out 25/24 on Observatory.

ya it was a very close game, im usually always on top though :D

SYN BLACK XS
03-26-2013, 02:25 PM

One reason I have no desire to hop back into competative play. Until things get balanced out some, I'm perfectly content with SP/Co-op

Mental Riot
03-26-2013, 02:31 PM
When Rocket Launchers/Grenade Launchers get nerf/taken out of PvP.. then you will start to see the Top PvPers.

And see people like Kush with complaint threads. I've played a couple games against you. While you are usually at the top, thats an easy accomplishment spamming rockets.

Lomax
03-26-2013, 02:32 PM
Think I have vs'ed you around 5-10 times, and every time you have been opposite team and around top 2-3... Pretty annoying, becaise your weapon seems to swoop all over my burst fire assault rifle, and I just can't figure out what weapon you have! theirs annothing guy that is bloody annoying too... goes by the name of hippy or hippyy or something.. Haha

Kushhy
03-26-2013, 03:17 PM
When Rocket Launchers/Grenade Launchers get nerf/taken out of PvP.. then you will start to see the Top PvPers.

And see people like Kush with complaint threads. I've played a couple games against you. While you are usually at the top, thats an easy accomplishment spamming rockets.
It is pvp for a reason? didn't know there were weapon restrictions

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 03:58 PM
meh plasma smg. sawed off and blur are where it's at. I love the combo. requires some skill

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 04:00 PM
I

but claiming to have skill when all you are doing is aiming at the chest with a weapon with an area of effect that causes you to get critical anyway isn't skill.

And don't even get me started on mirv rockets

Kushhy
03-26-2013, 04:01 PM
but claiming to have skill when all you are doing is aiming at the chest with a weapon with an area of effect that causes you to get critical anyway isn't skill.
Talking about rockets... not direct ones either

Edibl3z
03-26-2013, 04:31 PM

It's also Beta fool... this isn't the finished product. meaning... your skills don't mean ****.

Kushhy
03-26-2013, 04:47 PM
It's also Beta fool... this isn't the finished product. meaning... your skills don't mean ****.

So because it's the beta you can't be good at it? you act like pvp from beta to the full game is going to be a whole lot different?

ChronicShmoke
03-26-2013, 04:52 PM
Uh it'd be nice it players died in one hit from a dome shot from a bolt-action sniper rifle. Three shots to the head and you're still running around? It's a miracle I even landed those three shots in the first place!

Edibl3z
03-26-2013, 05:08 PM
So because it's the beta you can't be good at it? you act like pvp from beta to the full game is going to be a whole lot different?

a "whole lot" no... but different yes. so this realm your so confident in will be nonexistent, just be warned.

ItISLupus
03-26-2013, 05:08 PM
Talking about rockets... not direct ones either

no talking about the plasma pulsar. but rocket launchers and detonators are just as baf

TheGarebear
03-26-2013, 06:08 PM
I lurk these forums all the time, but I've never posted. I'm posting just this once to tell you Define Kush to shut the hell up. I played with you earlier and you were using the VOT plasma blaster. That doesn't define you as a "skilled" pvp player. I killed you three times anyway.

OcelotKharn
03-26-2013, 06:13 PM
The Vot Plasma Blaster is a nub weapon seem to notice that its the people who dont like to die using it, had messages off a few people calling me a cheat after they died trying to kill me with that gun

Daymarr
03-26-2013, 06:13 PM
I also use the VOT plasma blaster but i won't say i am a top PvPer from using it cause its pretty much the Ray Gun from Call Of Duty Zombes but with a AoE effect.

Kushhy
03-27-2013, 12:20 AM
I lurk these forums all the time, but I've never posted. I'm posting just this once to tell you Define Kush to shut the hell up. I played with you earlier and you were using the VOT plasma blaster. That doesn't define you as a "skilled" pvp player. I killed you three times anyway.

o did you now? good for you and i didn't say i'm skiled because i use that weapon. ive used many other weapons that aren't "op" and still been on top. i Just choose to use it since ive got it. Stop whining

HippyofTruth
03-27-2013, 03:08 AM
Think I have vs'ed you around 5-10 times, and every time you have been opposite team and around top 2-3... Pretty annoying, becaise your weapon seems to swoop all over my burst fire assault rifle, and I just can't figure out what weapon you have! theirs annothing guy that is bloody annoying too... goes by the name of hippy or hippyy or something.. Haha

probably me dude, im hippyj1 had a 26/5 game a couple of days ago

ROYAL Legends
03-27-2013, 03:53 AM
if you ask me, needing to put on welding goggles to see your tv though the light a gun gives off, thats already op i think my vision died playing the beta a bit.