PDA

View Full Version : Looking for European(preferring Nordic, but not necessary)English speaking guild!

Frozen Heart
03-25-2013, 12:53 PM
So as the title says! I'm from Finland and I'm looking for active, helpful and english speaking guild(my age is 21). I have lots of experience in MMORPGs and shooters. I'll be playing approx. 20h a week, sometimes more(sometimes the 20h a weekend which means I'll be playing around 30-40h in weeks like that), if the week is busy, then less ofc. I do use TS, Ventrilo, Skype, mumble but I'm not very often there unless I'm dragged there(/there's some action with guild) since I listen to music whenever possible. If you want more info about my past with games, feel free to ask.

The reason why in the first place I got interested in Defiance was that it brings together lots of things that really takes a big part of my free time. MMORPG+Shooter+TV Show. First, I have lots of experience in shooters & MMORPGs, they are what got me into "all-nighter gaming" in the first place years ago(ofc SNES is what really started my gaming :P). Then the TV Show. I watch lots of different TV series actively so there's that.

After all-> I'm not hardcore player but I'm looking for the kind of guild to wander with through the world of Defiance, meanwhile trying to calm and restrain some hellbugs :P

Frozen Heart
04-15-2013, 07:10 AM
*bumb* So that I don't have to write a new application :)

rookangelofmercy
04-15-2013, 07:56 AM
Try out the frontier police force

http://frontierpoliceforce.enjin.com/home

Frozen Heart
04-16-2013, 04:55 AM
Thanks, I will!