PDA

View Full Version : Sniper Critical's dont damage target?

TraillerGang
06-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Hello guys I was wondering if any one knows why my sniper shots show damage but dont damage the targets health/sheild.

Maitreakow
06-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Remove your hipfire perk, should work

Thomas1975
06-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Hello guys I was wondering if any one knows why my sniper shots show damage but dont damage the targets health/sheild.

Had the same problem. Had to setup a sniper setup. add all the perks that would help as a sniper and it helped me. if you need more information ill give you my layout.

ReefermanOG
06-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Remove your hipfire perk, should work

^this. Hunters stance i believe was the name of the perk.

also from what i've seen it only seems to do that with the sniper riffles who's weapon mastery points have been reset so you might end up having to get a new one if you want to keep using the perk, no point in keeping the perk if all it does is negate your shots.

Maitreakow
06-28-2013, 11:39 AM
^this. Hunters stance i believe was the name of the perk.

also from what i've seen it only seems to do that with the sniper riffles who's weapon mastery points have been reset so you might end up having to get a new one if you want to keep using the perk, no point in keeping the perk if all it does is negate your shots.

Hunter's Stance (Extra Crit when crouched) is actually good for sniping, the one I was referring to is Gunslinger I believe.

ReefermanOG
06-28-2013, 12:23 PM
Hunter's Stance (Extra Crit when crouched) is actually good for sniping, the one I was referring to is Gunslinger I believe.

yeah i know which one your talking about, but i've been having the glitch as well and for me it only does it with the hunter's stance perk, when i headshot someone while being crouched nothing happens, but since your getting the glitch with a different perk as well, its starting to convince me even more that it only does that with sniper riffles whose mastery points were reset, since i've been using sniper riffles alot lately so eventually i ended up finding one that i really liked and didnt want to give up, so i reset the mastery points so i can keep using it...and then the glitching started, once i switched to a brand new riffle it started working properly...hmm try using a new riffle im starting to think that the reset mastery points option is glitching up the weapons(just a guess from what i've been able to gather)

bootymode
06-28-2013, 12:32 PM
Well it's not just gunslinger it's anything that adds crit mult while firing from the hip including the mastery bonus from leveling the weapon, but then othe weird glitches can happen as well, like if you have gun slinger or the mastery bonus and you equip hunter stance you can get criticals but can't while crouching, or if you have them and kill or be killed equipped you can get crits asking as your shield doesn't break, or sucker punch you will get criticals as long as you don't shoot them in the back or side of the head