PDA

View Full Version : Bonus XP Weekend ?!?!

Olaf
06-28-2013, 09:18 AM
Hey

Just seen a community post mentioning a 25% bonus XP weekend - it was in french though... Does this mean ALL of us will get it?

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/06/28/ce-week-end-cest-bonus-dxp/

OrpheusXI
06-28-2013, 09:22 AM
Honestly prefer drop. Exp is like Lols. If it was like 2x or 1.5 it would be nice.

Olaf
06-28-2013, 09:25 AM
I prefer loot too, however I need to obtain 400 ego so I can use my new vot fragger... So this is a welcome bonus in my books...

GiantInMaine
06-28-2013, 09:25 AM
Honestly prefer drop. Exp is like Lols. If it was like 2x or 1.5 it would be nice.

Me too I can't even earn xp anymore..

OrpheusXI
06-28-2013, 09:29 AM
I don't see how people hit 5000 ego, there's no way you have a job. I know a few people who were playing Defiance eat and sleep and work and he was a lil over 1500ego when the highest at that time was almost double that.

Just throwing it out their, bit if one of those people are complaining you should be shot and then shot again, not trions fault you have no life, lol. ( not intended to anyone, just sayin' )

3rdpig
06-28-2013, 09:34 AM
I don't see how people hit 5000 ego, there's no way you have a job. I know a few people who were playing Defiance eat and sleep and work and he was a lil over 1500ego when the highest at that time was almost double that.

Just throwing it out their, bit if one of those people are complaining you should be shot and then shot again, not trions fault you have no life, lol. ( not intended to anyone, just sayin' )

Why do you care how much other people play games? I know people who watch sports on TV 4-6 hours a day and I know people who spend that much time a day in a bar or in a gym. Who cares, it's their life, unless you want someone complaining about how you run your life I suggest you stop complaining about others.

Just throwing that out there, people who can't mind their own business should be shot and then shot again.

GiantInMaine
06-28-2013, 09:40 AM
That comment was obviously directed at me so since you care so much about me I'll explain. I'm not level 5000 I just can't earn xp except from pursuits and leveling weapons and I have a job just not one that requires me to go anywhere so I have more time to play games or do whatever the hell else I want to do. If you had such a great life you wouldn't be worrying about what I do so much now would you.

Dracian
06-28-2013, 09:58 AM
Hey

Just seen a community post mentioning a 25% bonus XP weekend - it was in french though... Does this mean ALL of us will get it?

http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/06/28/ce-week-end-cest-bonus-dxp/

Yup.

Translation :

"Your XP bar don't seem to grow up ? You need a little extra ? No worries, this week-end, it's XP bonus week-end !

From tonight, 21h, to monday 21h*, every player will gain a 25% experience bonus when participating game events. Shadow War, Arkfalls, Missions, Emergencies, Co-Op Instances... Everyone will profit from this bonus that always make growing-up** Arkhunters happy"

* this is 09:00 PM UTC+1, if you want PT substract 9 hours ;)
** not sure about the exact word, who is growing up, who has not maxed his/her EGO Grid.

Toolatetotalk
06-28-2013, 10:26 AM
I have 5000 EGO and can say that I work well over 40 hours a week. And have a family with 3 kids. The key is to know how to manage the time you do have online to play.

Also remember that some of us have been with this game since day 1.

Albion
06-28-2013, 10:48 AM
I much prefer the bonus loot weekend. Especially when this game punishes you for leveling up by giving you weapons that have mod slots locked and require a ton of ark salvage to open.

Lanceknight
06-28-2013, 10:52 AM

do you have something against people who dont have jobs
you bigots need to get the f out here and go back to what ever hole you came from

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

Flank
06-28-2013, 11:16 AM
I have 5000 EGO and can say that I work well over 40 hours a week. And have a family with 3 kids. The key is to know how to manage the time you do have online to play.

Also remember that some of us have been with this game since day 1.

You also for got to say to "buy ego/xp boosts" from the store.

And people in question about ego 5000... (not me ego 950ish)
Just want to say look at clan invites sent to you. Members average
about 150+ per clan.. most promise constant clan xp / script boosts.
I will also say that clan/group boosts are cheaper then individuals.
I wouldnt be suprised if you have Ego 5000's running around
who havent even made it through to San Fran in the main story.
Hope it helps a lil with your understanding...

Nycturis
06-28-2013, 11:22 AM
i work a full time job have no kids but i do got a rele close girlfriend who has two kids. I get to play alot in my free time but i still do things like mow the lawn and **** but my point is im 2500 and i didnt get to play for the last 2 weeks of april due to my internet line was cut and i didnt get to play for 2 weeks in the end of may for my phone lie being cut so some of you ppl out there with low ego need to finish some pursuits some are rele easy to finish and do just time consuming i have on 74 pursuits done and i 1250 of my 2500 ego is nothing but filling up the bottom bar i have only one weapon at lv 20 and the roller and runner to 20 so yeah