PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Can't play in world with friends! :(

UC xVADERx
03-25-2013, 02:16 PM
Can't get into the same world as my friends. Any ideas on how to resolve this?
Anything would help..

Thanks!

Brock 5amson
03-25-2013, 02:17 PM
Very easy, Once everyone is in the group, go to your name in the mini menu and select "teleport to leader" this will take you, and your friends to that persons server shard.

A s0t
03-25-2013, 02:45 PM
instructions

Sistem Lord
03-25-2013, 04:26 PM
Same Problem Here... In Baltimore. Already try your solution Didn't work... :(
If is Beta Problem please forward this DEV team for a quick fix. And yes my friend was in the continental US. like me....

Sistem Lord
03-25-2013, 04:27 PM
instructions

Same Problem Here... In Baltimore. Already try your solution Didn't work...
If is Beta Problem please forward this DEV team for a quick fix. And yes my friend was in the continental US. like me....

A s0t
03-25-2013, 04:30 PM
log out and log back in to a new shard or world, give it a minute then try

mrsmileyyyyyyy
03-25-2013, 04:37 PM
the game should have platforms where we can start out in or move to different worlds with our brothers and sisters over the world

StickyChief
03-25-2013, 05:27 PM
The shard system is in need of some work

EDIT
03-25-2013, 05:57 PM
I'm sure Trion will have this sorted out in the day one patch on final release. At least I hope so, bc this is a very important part of the co-op/MMO part of this game.

A s0t
03-25-2013, 06:00 PM
I'm sure Trion will have this sorted out in the day one patch on final release. At least I hope so, bc this is a very important part of the co-op/MMO part of this game.
i hear that it is gonna be different and working

if you guys still having trouble message me on the xbox GT: as0t ill tell you in real time

S4DN3SS
03-25-2013, 07:40 PM
Are your friends in another region? Defiance is a region locked game...

Brock 5amson
03-25-2013, 07:42 PM
Clearly I have to be more accurate for everyone to understand. That's fine.

When you start a group, or join one.
Use the D pad right arrow to re-open the mini menu.
Goto Group > "your GT" > and select "teleport to leader".
A loading screen will occur, and you will be transported to the server shard the group leader is situated. All group member's need to do this to join together. You do not need to do this if you are going to que for a instance/dungeon. Everyone will load into the instance and be able to see each other because of the matchmaking system.

PhantomGenetics
03-26-2013, 04:23 PM
Are your friends Brits?

s10draven
03-26-2013, 04:58 PM
the other day i was able to group up with my wife but it didnt have an option to teleport to her..last night it didnt show an option to join her or invite her..im sure its just a beta glitch though.

SxDrugsNCake
03-26-2013, 05:47 PM
Have tried playing with the mars rover. Oh, that's right. Region locked.

Sistem Lord
03-26-2013, 06:11 PM
Clearly I have to be more accurate for everyone to understand. That's fine.

When you start a group, or join one.
Use the D pad right arrow to re-open the mini menu.
Goto Group > "your GT" > and select "teleport to leader".
A loading screen will occur, and you will be transported to the server shard the group leader is situated. All group member's need to do this to join together. You do not need to do this if you are going to que for a instance/dungeon. Everyone will load into the instance and be able to see each other because of the matchmaking system.

3 Day Same Problem Here... In Baltimore. Already try your solution Didn't work...
If is Beta Problem please forward this DEV team for a quick fix. And yes my friend was in the continental US. like me....Try the login , logout Didn't Work please fix or forward this to DEV Team for a Fix.

And BTW To the other comments... If you do not have anything good to say please STF UP...!

A s0t
03-26-2013, 06:18 PM
3 Day Same Problem Here... In Baltimore. Already try your solution Didn't work...
If is Beta Problem please forward this DEV team for a quick fix. And yes my friend was in the continental US. like me....Try the login , logout Didn't Work please fix or forward this to DEV Team for a Fix.

And BTW To the other comments... If you do not have anything good to say please STF UP...!
walk up to a random and try inviting them into a group, if you can then invite the random, you should be able to invite your friends

Sistem Lord
03-26-2013, 06:25 PM
walk up to a random and try inviting them into a group, if you can then invite the random, you should be able to invite your friends
If is Beta Problem please forward this DEV team for a quick fix. And yes my friend was in the continental US. like me....Try the login , logout Didn't Work please fix or forward this to DEV Team for a Fix

Random Works, But friends even when they accept the inv. still NOT SHOW UP IN THE MINI MAP OR THE MAP and obviously are located in a different SERVER. When I try " Go To Leader" the F.... Server Kick me OUT of the GAME. :(

A s0t
03-26-2013, 06:29 PM
Random Works, But friends even when they accept the inv. still NOT SHOW UP IN THE MINI MAP OR THE MAP and obviously are located in a different SERVER. When I try " Go To Leader" the F.... Server Kick me OUT of the GAME. :(
ok you can invite to a group now, when they accept it you give them leader: group; their name; promote; and you try going to leader to them.

Sistem Lord
03-26-2013, 06:49 PM
ok you can invite to a group now, when they accept it you give them leader: group; their name; promote; and you try going to leader to them.

Please Understand... This a SERVER Issues, Not a miss use of the game interface. We Try Both ways of leadership, promotions, Matchmaking and is not WORKING... Is a SERVER ISSUE. I Have a EGO Rating of 215 it takes time and gameplay and We try during many hours of game-play and still NOT WORKING. Is a SERVER ISSUE.