PDA

View Full Version : Breathing new life into this game...

Victim Eyes
06-28-2013, 04:30 PM
I remember when this ambitious title first started. It was hard to keep a thread on the forum's mainpage for longer than a few minutes without being bumped. Now the front page goes back a few hours...

The reason I am pointing this out is because I am curious if this downfall of traffic on the forums is relative to the game's own activity. I wouldn't know b/c I, myself, have not played this game in a few weeks.

I would hate to see it die out but it's hard for me to want to play the game again. It seems this game is in need of new content aka A breathe of fresh air!

X64
06-28-2013, 04:41 PM
I remember when this ambitious title first started. It was hard to keep a thread on the forum's mainpage for longer than a few minutes without being bumped. Now the front page goes back a few hours...

The reason I am pointing this out is because I am curious if this downfall of traffic on the forums is relative to the game's own activity. I wouldn't know b/c I, myself, have not played this game in a few weeks.

I would hate to see it die out but it's hard for me to want to play the game again. It seems this game is in need of new content aka A breathe of fresh air!

Breath. Sorry, just being spelling police here, i can't help it.

4ndreas
06-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Breath. Sorry, just being spelling police here, i can't help it.

Much appreciated.