PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Mature Clan Members

Gato
06-28-2013, 04:56 PM
Hello,

I am in North America and use the PS3 platform. My name is Gato and I am the founder of "Team Superiority". I am looking for members that have a mic and enjoy mature conversation and great team work. Please feel free to contact me on my psn id: "thisisgato"

Thomas1975
06-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Hello,

I am in North America and use the PS3 platform. My name is Gato and I am the founder of "Team Superiority". I am looking for members that have a mic and enjoy mature conversation and great team work. Please feel free to contact me on my psn id: "thisisgato"

How many members do you have and what do you want to see in members? i am in a clan that the no one gets on anymore and it is sad.

spartan23751
02-26-2014, 06:19 AM
Hello,

Do you still get on psn. Also must the members have a mic? I. Don't have on but I am getting one soon. Please respond through to my account on psn spartan23751