PDA

View Full Version : Arkfall Lemonade

Krauser
06-28-2013, 10:16 PM
So ye olde arkfalls still have some problems. Well, tonight I noticed something awesome. Someone (Fordus I think? He was kinda glitching in and out) was just standing next to the crystal blowing himself up. So I started doing it too. For at least 5 minutes straight it was a revive fest. Now at least a dozen people are that much closer to an achievement. I say next time this happens instead of spending 15 minutes trying to kill a hellbug in a mountain or whatever the problem is we all take turns going suicide grenadier and see how many revives we can get.

If you like this idea give all the credit to Fordus. I think that was the guy's name. After that arkfall I went to another one, got timed out of the server on the first crystal, and now Action Jackson is on one of the HD movie channels so I'm probably done playing for the night. :cool:

The Lady
06-28-2013, 11:56 PM
That is a wonderful idea.

Kard
06-29-2013, 01:06 AM
I like doing this at glitched arkfalls where the crystal's exploded but it's still in the skitterling phase. I break out my VOT Mass Cannon and just go to town. With Scavenger equipped I never run out of ammo. Last one I had was a couple days ago and it turned out something like that. Helped a couple people farm up their rezzes and I got a few myself. Was a good time with good feels all around.

SGTquig
06-29-2013, 08:28 AM
That is a wonderful idea.

That certainly is.

Nice Royo avatar!

Namaraque
06-29-2013, 08:50 AM
Was done over a month ago with my clan. Guess the word just never got out.

GiantInMaine
06-29-2013, 09:52 AM
I do this constantly if there is a glitched arkfall and no other ones going on.