+ Reply to Thread

Samurai in Defiance yes or no?

With the dlc introducing swords and duels I thought I would start up a samurai type community competition, If you would like to participate put your name and platform.
    The rules: 1. If you put your name in this thread you must accept any challenge issued to you from anyone else on the list and playing on the same platform as you.
    2. you must use a sword, and the fight will last 2 rounds.
    3. If you lose you can not challenge the person who beat you until the next day.
    4.If you use a gun you will be put on a black list for the week.
    Im thinking about a ranking system if we use a ranking system you must come to the forums and post your name and the person you challenged, the person you challenge has to confirm the challenge by posting accepted under your post. you will also keep track of your record by doing this detailing your number of duels aswell as your wins and losses.
    the person with the most wins will be at the top and does not have to accept all challenges.
    for the first week of this competition there will be no ranking, this will allow everyone to get a feel for their sword and learn to use it.
    Powers can be used but only if the person being challenged allows it. what do you guys think.

Interesting. Will be hard to track.
    "It is easy to kill someone with a slash of a sword. It is hard to be impossible for others to cut down"

I will start a thread or someone could host it on their website oh and I forgot post your region to we may have to split up the leaderbaords

Samurai Castithans? Sounds great!
    Krith Ditarra (NA/360) - EGO: 53XX - "Insomniac"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lillith Valerian View Post
    The Dawn Patrol is broken. Trion effectively broke us.

Sounds pretty interesting, but would need more specific details.

working on that feel free to make a suggestions and I'm trying to figure out where we can meet to setup fights, but if another player spots you standing around doing nothing they can challenge you.

As much love i have for swords or any melee weapon, I say no this is a shooting game so why not a fast draw arena etc

how would you go about doing a fast draw type duel

Atm back to back, Ten paces and turn around and fire only works in shadow war and a pain in the backside to sort but.....I'm saying trion should of made a dlc for a fast draw arena or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    Atm back to back, Ten paces and turn around and fire only works in shadow war and a pain in the backside to sort but.....I'm saying trion should of made a dlc for a fast draw arena or something.
    well trion mentioned adding an open world duel system so it should be much easier w=once the dlc launches.