+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    98

    I'm done with PvP. I'll just wait until the full game comes out.

    It's so pointless to even try to compete. Everyone hops around with that blue laser ********. Its like it slows you and does AoE damage. Then you literally cannot see anything because your screen is bright blue/white. It's so frustrating. Why do people have to exploit something in a game just to do good at it. Shameful..

    /endrant
    Gt: ITrueElementI

    When you get that happy, and you can see everything that you worked for come to fruition.. you might cry too. See, it's moments like those, that make everything you worked for, worth it.

  2. #2
    Senior Member S4DN3SS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    111
    I also hate the PVP! I'm always getting killed by Sawed-Off scatterguns and it's really starting to piss me off.
    "Death? Death is only another path."-Gandalf the White

    Xbox Gamertag
    : S4DN3SS

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by S4DN3SS View Post
    I also hate the PVP! I'm always getting killed by Sawed-Off scatterguns and it's really starting to piss me off.
    Yeah, I'm not completely pissed with PvP, but its annoying when you have people jumping arouns with rpg's, grenade launchers and that blue lazer smg.
    Gt: ITrueElementI

    When you get that happy, and you can see everything that you worked for come to fruition.. you might cry too. See, it's moments like those, that make everything you worked for, worth it.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Brock 5amson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    291

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock 5amson View Post
    Lol,that made me think of Maplestory for some reason.
    Happy Hunting!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Element View Post
    Yeah, I'm not completely pissed when in PvP, but its annoying when you have people jumping arouns with rpg's, grenade launchers and that blue lazer smg.
    I always find it funny when someone cries that they can't win at something because of the this-and-that's when it's simple get your skill upand aquire the weapon and retaliate, the animation is fine and you simply can't have it like Burger King, in this short period of time I learned to work around the Vot and Exploder, I went from getting dusted to being a problem, nothing is OP it's simple a matter of making your toon work for you not against you. The majority of the weapons have an AoE so I really don't understand that part but hey it is what it is.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by EnSaBah Nur View Post
    I always find it funny when someone cries that they can't win at something because of the this-and-that's when it's simple get your skill upand aquire the weapon and retaliate, the animation is fine and you simply can't have it like Burger King, in this short period of time I learned to work around the Vot and Exploder, I went from getting dusted to being a problem, nothing is OP it's simple a matter of making your toon work for you not against you. The majority of the weapons have an AoE so I really don't understand that part but hey it is what it is.
    I'm not crying about anything, you can ask anyone or refer back to previous forum posts. First off when did I mention that I could'nt win a game? I win pretty much every PvP match with a decent amount of kills. That gun whatever it is called is annoying because as I stated you cannot see anything when getting hit by it. You have everyone spamming that gun so everything becomes pointless. You assume that I dont have the skill to compete in PvP based on the fact that I'm complaining about a gun? Smart. If you're going to comment on this post just to bash on me, go somewhere else. You say the animation is fine yet it completely blinds you to the point where you can even run away.
    Gt: ITrueElementI

    When you get that happy, and you can see everything that you worked for come to fruition.. you might cry too. See, it's moments like those, that make everything you worked for, worth it.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Brock 5amson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    291
    Reminds me of...




  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock 5amson View Post
    Reminds me of...



    Lmao ^^ that had me dying for a good while

  10. #10
    Senior Member SETit_allABLAZE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    147
    I hate that crap too, people cant just use guns that have skill, instead they like jumping like some monkeys with and easy gun

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts