+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

1800 xp for volge emergency?

dont get me wrong

love the volge encounters, dont nerf them, but that seems a little cheap, xp bonus wise

we still have hellbug mating season emergencies that are 4k and those are kittens play compared to volge events, and we dont even get 2k?

if anything volge encounters should be the 4k xp bonus emergencies and most others should be 2k now (except for maybe the carjacked, exotic goods and thinning the heard events)

thoughts?
    Only in darkness shall we see the light

GT: I Emperor420 I as Zed Corsair of "The Raiders of the Ark"

no one wants to comment on this?
    Only in darkness shall we see the light

GT: I Emperor420 I as Zed Corsair of "The Raiders of the Ark"

I am actually of the thought that considering it is only a road side emergency that 1800 is actually pretty good bud. Keep in mind that there is a hella lot of decent loot drops and the resources found are pretty decent... Plus the overall newness is nice (though not to be considered in it LOL)

Seriously though overall I think its a pretty good output. 2k might be a nice round number but Ill take whatever I get in addition to the very decent exp they pay out upon each kill...
    Add me for groups! PSN Nick: Achangel1313
    "Come to the Dark Side... We have bacon!"
    Link to my Extra Life page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=66288 - help kids thru gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by I Emperor420 I View Post
    no one wants to comment on this?
    It may be fixed later on, but for now lets just be happy nothing else was broken in game with their arrival lol.
    Clan: 54th Mass
    Clan Postion: Recruiter
    EGO: 5000
    PSN: Cajunboy83
    Xbox 360 GT: PimpinPiranha
    "

Yeah, I have looted so many blues I am shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritumLiberum View Post
    Yeah, I have looted so many blues I am shocked.
    Kurai & I been having a great time killing them, and the loot seems awesome. Plus we are having a great time rezzing each other repeatedly so I think they are cool the way it is LOL
    Link to my Extra Life page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?...cipantID=66288 - help kids thru gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by I Emperor420 I View Post
    dont get me wrong

love the volge encounters, dont nerf them, but that seems a little cheap, xp bonus wise

we still have hellbug mating season emergencies that are 4k and those are kittens play compared to volge events, and we dont even get 2k?

if anything volge encounters should be the 4k xp bonus emergencies and most others should be 2k now (except for maybe the carjacked, exotic goods and thinning the heard events)

thoughts?
    I haven't played any Volge emergencies yet, but if they are harder than the Hellbug ones... then I agree with what you are saying.

You may not notice, but the Volge give a rather large sum of exp for normal mobs themselves. Troopers seem to give 57 exp (Wasn't checking to see if my clan had an exp boost on, so I could be wrong) whilst the elites seem to give over 300 easily each kill... Amount to the fact there is anywhere from 6-10 from what I have seen, and it adds up more than you may think.
    PSN: Tianren
    Nobilis est ira leonis

Quote Originally Posted by Eorthstapa View Post
    You may not notice, but the Volge give a rather large sum of exp for normal mobs themselves. Troopers seem to give 57 exp (Wasn't checking to see if my clan had an exp boost on, so I could be wrong) whilst the elites seem to give over 300 easily each kill... Amount to the fact there is anywhere from 6-10 from what I have seen, and it adds up more than you may think.
    I agree - pretty much what I said earlier. the individual kills together add up in exp also.

5 minutes, for 1800 xp when u take down them on your own is bs, it should be more xp.