+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

VOT Plasma Pulser

Please let this SMG be available early in the game. The Level 169 model I just got is just so AMAZING, I'd settle for Level 2 in a heartbeat.

I walked in late to an Arkfall and finished first. Hellbugs just disappeared in the glow from the plasma AOE damage. I need to find a few of the big bald dudes to see how much effort they take NOW. Also a better shield since it is a touch dangerous to me too.

Please, please, pretty please...

is that the frustrating gun that completely ruins game play even in co-op missions? The one with the giant Blue bloom of seizure causing madness?
    God I hope that thing is toned down some.

Quote Originally Posted by Drkhao View Post
    is that the frustrating gun that completely ruins game play even in co-op missions? The one with the giant Blue bloom of seizure causing madness?
    God I hope that thing is toned down some.
    Yes it is that beautiful gun ;D it was made the way it is for a reason. *Variety*

Quote Originally Posted by Kushhy View Post
    Yes it is that beautiful gun ;D it was made the way it is for a reason. *Variety*
    It's a Troll's paradise weapon. It truly ruins almost everything. Several time seeing it in co-op I just rushed ahead hoping to kill things fast then the person using it to keep up. The gun is an absolute nightmare in pvp, you basically have to roll for cover and wait for a reload.

Get the gun and fight back? i have learned to overcome this gun and outplay in pvp. It is just a gun stop whining

I've heard a rumor that it's actually been removed/heavily nerfed in the full release. In large part because it blinds everyone.

Kindly stop using it. We all quietly hate you as soon as we see that blue glare.

Quote Originally Posted by Kushhy View Post
    Get the gun and fight back? i have learned to overcome this gun and outplay in pvp. It is just a gun stop whining
    I never once whined about the gun. I merely stated it's a trolls paradise. Don't be mistaken. I could care less what you wish to use. I will simply find ways around it

I finally saw that flare-gun in PvP, though the user was a poor shot with it. My only issue with that thing is how bright it is, other than that it is easy to deal with (maybe because he was a gullible player, always fell for my Decoy tricks. Got a face full of radioactive buckshot every time )
    One soul, Eternal with Infinite possibilities.

Insert generic post asking people to stop playing the game the way they are playing it because it isn't the way I want to play it and therefore must be wrong.
    Online ID's : XBL/PS3/WiiU = Blastiel

Website / YouTube Channel / Twitter

Senior Member The Oncoming Storm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastiel View Post
    Insert generic post asking people to stop playing the game the way they are playing it because it isn't the way I want to play it and therefore must be wrong.
    Or at the very least politely ask them to
    STOP BLINDING ME WITH THERE BULLETS OF RETINA DESTRUCTION!