+ Reply to Thread

Is there a way to change appearance in game?

I looked during beta but never found a way, so is there a way I don't know about to change appearance (like hair cut and color).

Thanks!

The only time I found that you can change your appearance was during character creation. There were a set of icons at the top you could select during the time you could alter your facial features that would allow altering eye color, eye size, hair style and color as well as facial hair.

That was the only place I found it either, during creation. Granted I missed it my first go around and thought we had none even there.

Yeah, I made a note of how bad the layout was for character creation. They need to change it before release because lots of people looked generic, so I assumed they went with the default look. Most of my friends didn't noticed it, except one, and we had to argue with him that it was a bad layout for 10 minutes, lol.

yeah i only found all the options just before beta ended, and i deleted my character specifically to look for it, because i read about it on the forums..

it's not at all intuitive located... especially not with the accept button located on the first screen...

also, with some of the looks, i would love to be able to change them ingame..

like start my veteran soldier out with camo in his face... and later revert to a normal one when i get cool helmets. But if i can't, i'm forced to chose a normal one, that can last me the entire game...

I'm hoping for the same thing hoping that they have some kind of in-game way of changing your appearance using the scripts you have. Pretty much going back through the character creation segment again after you've paid to change what you want.
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

I would assume (and hope) that there will be a lot more options available in the non-beta version of the game. Chances are Trion was just saving space for what is essentially something of non importance for a beta build.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckforceone View Post
    yeah i only found all the options just before beta ended, and i deleted my character specifically to look for it, because i read about it on the forums..

it's not at all intuitive located... especially not with the accept button located on the first screen...

also, with some of the looks, i would love to be able to change them ingame..

like start my veteran soldier out with camo in his face... and later revert to a normal one when i get cool helmets. But if i can't, i'm forced to chose a normal one, that can last me the entire game...
    I had the exact same thought with camo face. I loved it but would not like it long term with some outfits. And if I can't change I'll just have to settle for some generic look that works with everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    I'm hoping for the same thing hoping that they have some kind of in-game way of changing your appearance using the scripts you have.

There seems to be a hell of a lot of us wanting this...
    (http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...creation/page1)