+ Reply to Thread

Defiance Season 2 Return Date - June 2014

Gotta admit, that does look nice.
    Xbox Gamertag: I M Luffy490

"Some say the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice
    I say the darker the flesh, the deeper the roots"
    Tupac Shakur

"People say that if you find water rising up to your ankle, that's the time to do something about it, not when it's around your neck."
    Chinua Achebe

"Looks like another love TKO."
    Teddy Pendergrass

Quote Originally Posted by Luffy490 View Post
    Gotta admit, that does look nice.
    I thought it was cool as well.

Is that for reals? That's pretty cool if so since it gives about a year for the Defiance team here to hopefully get all the DLC out and transform the game into something really awesome by the time Season 2 rolls around.

Quote Originally Posted by Soren View Post
    Is that for reals? That's pretty cool if so since it gives about a year for the Defiance team here to hopefully get all the DLC out and transform the game into something really awesome by the time Season 2 rolls around.
    Yup - it's real.

Huffingtonpost - Defiance Season 2

The release date time for the show is telling. They've relegated it to a summer filler slot only. That means SyFy's pretty much not going to keep the show past season 2.

They better be some pretty good DLC's to keep people busy for 12 months. Will the game still be here by the time the tv show is back will the tv show even though it has been renewed not get axed if the game fails?
    Female gamer - geek - programmer who no longer plays Defiance and subject to censorship
    Join active fun clan "Nuclear Rubber" message saminator with your gamertag (xbox360 eu).

***~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~** ****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~* *****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~ ******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~*****[/CENTER]

So now we have to wait 2-3 extra months. Looks like the game devs needed more time to develop content for season 2. Makes sense, about 2-3 months of nothing but bug fixes and doing rarely anything substantial, let's see if they can do something substantial with that extra 2-3 months.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,000 - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO

Really? June.... I was hoping it would be out by Feb, I know they posted that filiming wouldn't start till Aug.... but June seems such a long way away.