+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 91
  1. #61
    When I think of the dev team I picture some dude at a computer clicking on an item, then clicking on paint Brush changing the colour, then rubbing his hands together saying see if they buy it (people did)

  2. #62
    Senior Member A Frikn Grizzly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by dominad View Post
    I wonder maybe Trion is a CIA project on behavorial response and mind control.
    It really is all a game and they crate antagonistic responses to see how long the masses will maintain support for increasingly unpopular decisions.
    This whole mess is twilight zone.
    ....I don't think so

  3. #63
    Member Strontium Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Earth..for now.
    Posts
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by SaneFail View Post
    DLC has never been pushed back as they've never announced a date. The closest we have is "end of July".
    They admitted in the community blog they had delayed it and were back to working on it (back in May). So that kinda means its been pushed back at some point.


    Its a myth anyway, and if it does happen we will get those stinkin casty scum as an option along with some new guns.....ohh the excitement :/
    shaa ninánóh'aah
    Yé'iitsoh jinínáá léi'
    ninánóh'aah

    Yeha-Noha

  4. #64
    Senior Member Satsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    US
    Posts
    230
    Quote Originally Posted by pooch83 View Post
    the replay event is not going to last until the 30th. its only going to be available for a week or 2. so many people are getting this mixed up. its the "play the game-join the show"(http://community.defiance.com/en/201...join-the-show/) that is lasting from july 8th to july 30th.

    they brought the plague out, an 2 weeks later they introduced the game mode sieges. IMO here we are with the volge, the volge will be in the new siege mode. so i bet that 2 weeks after the first release of the volge. that they will drop the beginnings of the DLC. they have stuck to this pattern an proved it over, an over.
    https://twitter.com/DefianceGame/sta...79759262257152

    DEFIANCEGame ‏@DefianceGame 2h
    @The_Iceman2288 The Rewind content will be in game until the last week of July.
    Reversed Salvage Costs- my idea for solving the Level Up Punishment
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...l-Up-incentive

  5. #65
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    harford county maryland
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by marshy View Post
    Can you ask your source for a date on dlc1 please or is it a ball park figure from now till 11 months.
    Btw DLC 1 was supposed to drop 2 weeks after the 1.012 you remember when Nathan told us all
    lmafo 1.012...really? its people like you that twist sh**, then your word gets spread across the forum, and instead of people doing actual research, they believe this bullsh*t people like you say.

    to completely correct you. the DLC was "said" to announced after patch 1.020. so your a few off. then it got pushed back because of the bugs everyone was dealing with. now some may remember around april 15-20th them stating the DLC got pushed back. and people assumed that, that was the release date. in reality they were talking about releasing the DLC after the patch 1.020, but then pushed it back because of the bugs. so now its late july. i say to all people "like you" spreading the bulls**t word. STOP!!!. it is extremely ANNOYING.

    THE BIGGEST THING TRION DID, was even give details of the 1st DLC. because they did that. EVERYONE took it, an ran like hell. an you can read the forums after that. bad trion, bad.

  6. #66
    Senior Member MstrJedi_Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    SL, UT
    Posts
    476
    How can DLC be pushed back if we don't know the release date to begin with?
    Xbox GT: MstrJedi Kyle
    In-game: Justin Kyle
    Clan: LRBlackTalon493
    Rank: Officer

  7. #67
    Member NIKOLA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Arlington, VA
    Posts
    94
    argument going in circles.
    it is amusing seeing people post the same gibberish using different words.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    330
    So sick of people who say "well how can it be pushed back if there was never a date?". So annoying. The freakin dlc was pushed back! Date or not people been waiting a long long time for it. So long infact most dont play anymore me included. I come back here just to see if any new info on the dlc drops. Game was fun while it lasted but its like pulling teeth to keep playing. Episode content was a fail, if they would of invested more time in them and really made you feel like the show and game are connected then the game would be fun still, that was the selling point of the game.

  9. #69
    Senior Member HexCaliber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by MstrJedi_Kyle View Post
    How can DLC be pushed back if we don't know the release date to begin with?
    Because the devs had a release schedule in mind for their dlc and openly stated the dlc had been pushed back, the fact we were never given a date is immaterial, moron.
    Mankind's greatest weakness, and greatest strength, hope.

    Regards HexCaliber.

  10. #70
    Senior Member digetey dank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    earth (sometimes)
    Posts
    327
    Quote Originally Posted by SaneFail View Post
    DLC has never been pushed back as they've never announced a date. The closest we have is "end of July".
    second to last paragraph...posted on 4/27/13 http://community.defiance.com/en/201...ious-business/
    na servers only
    msg me here at http://forums.defiance.com/member.ph...0-digetey-dank

    clan trailer: http://youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...&v=EOMrqHVjWuM
    register at our homepage, use your gamertag as user name: http://arkhunterleague.enjin.com/home
    send msg to gt: digetey dank for in game invite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts