+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is it the 2nd yet?

*rocks huddled in a corner* It is time can I play?!?!!? Huh can I? pls pls pls pls pls Is it time yet?

I dont even want to play another game right now. Gears pfft. Bio-Shock huh? Come on release.....
    En Mortis est Glorium

Quote Originally Posted by ThanatosPa View Post
    *rocks huddled in a corner* It is time can I play?!?!!? Huh can I? pls pls pls pls pls Is it time yet?

I dont even want to play another game right now. Gears pfft. Bio-Shock huh? Come on release.....
    I know how you feel I have battlefield 3 in my system right now and technically I'm still on the menu screen, BUT I went to watching SyFy and SciHD instead. Games just don't feel the same for me; I even got a bit bored with Killing Floor
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

Im just playing ME3 online until the game comes out.

I'm trying to pass the time by reading the forums and playing Black-Ops 2... But there... In the middle of my mind... sits Defiance...
    "Death? Death is only another path."-Gandalf the White

Xbox Gamertag
    : S4DN3SS

I'm eying the empty space on the wall and thinking about knocking myself out until the 2nd.

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
    Beta Tester -/- NA PC Player -/- CORE Leader -/- Ego Level 5,xxx - Clan Level 3,100 - Winterborn - Now playing ESO & Firefall

I'm going to be sad when my beta ends tomorrow. I have played many betas before yet never got this attached or addicted to one.

time doesnt pass fast enouth

I'm currently trying to beat P4G hopefully that will keep me entertained until the 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    I'm eying the empty space on the wall and thinking about knocking myself out until the 2nd.
    I'm trying to decided if I put my hellbug statue on my desk at home or the office...

Then I wonder if the Sound Track will have some crazy DRM so I can't rip it to put on my USB stick for the car...

Wondering about the messenger bag, will it be plastic? vinyl? nylon? Some cheap composite? Will it have a laptop pocket? Hrmm...

Then I calculate when I might spend my 1200 bits in game, weapons, vehicles...

Will the Dodge Challenger be insane to control? How is it going to look to see a fleet of red dodge chargers speeding all over Madera? That makes me think of that commercial with the presidents in it...

Wonder if there is a dotted line to sign on my VBI Contract? Will it looks good in a 8x11 frame? Black or Wood grain...

Where will I put those stickers? Who gets the post cards? Hrmph... so much to think about and only 6 days to figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenic_Touch View Post
    Yeah go into hypersleep