+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Liking the new patch

No more whiners screamin into mics to stop killin skitterlings, actually able to level weapons at majors gives incentive to not just tag and leave, ego pfft whatever not mad about it, been on this game since 2 days after launch and finally hit 4k a couple days ago. It lets folks that have those things called lives to be on a more even playing feild, and may stop the nerf rage for a whike. Most important thing is it came smoothly for me, downloaded fast, and didnt break a bunch of shtako like normal. Now if I could just get my scavenger sniper rifles back I'd be a happy ark hunter.
    Clan: 54th Mass
    Clan Postion: Recruiter
    EGO: 5000
    PSN: Cajunboy83
    Xbox 360 GT: PimpinPiranha
    "

Gotta admit, I like being able to lvl my weapons at the arfalls. I'm at the point where weapon lvling and high kill counts are the only pursuit related activity left for me too do and beng able to that an arkfall where I can get weapons and key codes is great fun.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    OK, but one downsides is lack of content not directly related to leveling, and one of the few things to 'achieve' has been leveling.

Now that you automatically level at arkfalls, there are no achievements to get after the first few arkfalls, and many ppl will get bored with the game a lot sooner.

Until there are adventures in the game, I'm fearing n00bs and us "seasoned 'fallers" to start losing interest sooner than before.

I hope this gets augmented, so more ppl coming in will stay longer, and build more of a base to goad the devs into bigger additions.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Just got on and the perks aren't unlocked, I'm ego 1888. Did they change their minds about unlocking all at 1000?

Quote Originally Posted by Salter View Post
    Just got on and the perks aren't unlocked, I'm ego 1888. Did they change their minds about unlocking all at 1000?
    I think EU won't be patched until like 2am on the 12th your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Turantula View Post
    No more whiners screamin into mics to stop killin skitterlings, actually able to level weapons at majors gives incentive to not just tag and leave, ego pfft whatever not mad about it, been on this game since 2 days after launch and finally hit 4k a couple days ago. It lets folks that have those things called lives to be on a more even playing feild, and may stop the nerf rage for a whike. Most important thing is it came smoothly for me, downloaded fast, and didnt break a bunch of shtako like normal. Now if I could just get my scavenger sniper rifles back I'd be a happy ark hunter.
    We're still on 1.023 in EU, no changes to the skitterlings till 1.024 goes live

Quote Originally Posted by GiantInMaine View Post
    I think EU won't be patched until like 2am on the 12th your time.
    Ah I see, should of paid attention to the patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Turantula View Post
    No more whiners screamin into mics to stop killin skitterlings, ...

Yes, because nobody should have to endure the pain of playing the game as it was developed but rather change it due to the incompetence of the players and their inability to listen to the in game help. I'm mean for christ sake! She's friggin blue and won't shut up! How do you not get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Burntpowder View Post
    Yes, because nobody should have to endure the pain of playing the game as it was developed but rather change it due to the incompetence of the players and their inability to listen to the in game help. I'm mean for christ sake! She's friggin blue and won't shut up! How do you not get it?
    I agree with this.
    PSN ID: Xx-Fang92-xX - PS3 NA

Quote Originally Posted by Burntpowder View Post
    The fact of the matter is people weren't getting it better yet they were getting it, but found humor in pissing others off. Its annoying enough to listen to ego say the crap over and over but then its coupled with screaming man boys on top of it, so as I said good fix.
    Clan: 54th Mass
    Clan Postion: Recruiter
    EGO: 5000
    PSN: Cajunboy83
    Xbox 360 GT: PimpinPiranha
    "