+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Warnning: Don't buy Teir 4 lockbox at Muir Processing Plant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

I spent 2 hours saving up ark salvage and keys to buy a teir 4 lock box at Muir Processing plant. I got nothing!!! Not one item at all. In the past...I have got 6 legendary weapons, buying a total of about 26 teir 4 box's at Muir Processing plant. I was shocked and very upset...I submitted to support and hope that they return the 64 keys back to me.

So watch out everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you dunk a witch?

This could have provided different results.

YMMV
    Xbox NA: xlxJackxlx

Xbox EU: Jaclyn

GT: xlll Jack lllx

Are you sure you had enough space in your inventory? Did you check your claims?

I think I have something like 50+ things in my claims....

Dunk a with? Sorry bro...I don't get it...what do you mean?

Yeah...it wasn't in my claims and I have over 50 inventory spots empty.

What ego level are you with 50 empty inventory slots XD.

Good luck getting your stuff man D=

I'm ego 2,210 and paid for 30+ inventory slots at the store...have a total of 103 inventory slots...great for weapons farming to convert into script or ark salvage.

Pretty sure you didn't get nothing. I bought a tier 3 lock box from Iron Demon the other day and nothing popped up on screen afterwards. Went into my Inventory to look and had items in there corresponding with my current ego level which I had just leveled before heading into Iron Demon Ranch. Pretty sure you got your items just with so many your not sure which ones you got if you already had quite a bit to begin with.

Ark Predator - Midsummer Knight - XBL Gamertag: TsukunexMoka

Yeah I'm sure...I was ego 2210 when I spent the keys...my inventory was 53 before I got the lock box and it still is. I checked claims...nothing. If it was added to my inventory then the new items should be at my current ego ranking and my inventory should show 57. It sucks.

I bought 3 tier 4's from muir few hours ago & got 2 oranges. as for your issue make sure to check if new items show in inventory, get glitch at least 3 times each night where the pop ups just stop showing up.
    GT: d4RK FaLLen