+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Come on people.

Come on people.

How come no one hardly plays shadow war?
    I bet if shadow war matches were in contracts you would see more shadow wars..."hint to Trion."

I royally suck at shadow wars. All people do is sneak up to me in cloak. Then blow me away. Plus the people playing on my own side are no help at all. I can do without it. peace

I'm not a big fan of Shadow War due to map size. I much prefer Freight Yard. That being said, I think you're correct: if Shadow Wars were at all tied into contracts, more people would join the queue, and we'd see more matches going.

I would be more compelled to get into a game if it didn't take so long to finish the queue. Maybe they should begin the war with less players and have others join late so there is less waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Dux View Post
    How come no one hardly plays shadow war?
    I bet if shadow war matches were in contracts you would see more shadow wars..."hint to Trion."
    I have never been a big fan of Shadow Wars, but if Trion improved them I might give them a try again.

People are queuing for shadow warz?!?!? im getting on naow! don't finish without meh!
    In-Game: Ghost Bear
    Degeneration X
    PSN(NA): PEWPMONGER

Quote Originally Posted by Warcurse View Post
    Defiance Dating Services is a RIDICULOUS concept I know...but not MORE ridiculous than selling, complaining threads so WTH. If your a single lady in Chester county PA and would like to discuss Defiance over dinner and drinks hit me up n I'll send ya a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzaerian View Post
    Even Everlast, in his House of Pain days, once mused "you make me sick, like Strawberry Quik.

Waiting for 1 more come the **** on, I have already started drinking so Come kick my ***
    Degeneration X

Defiance Dating Services is a RIDICULOUS concept I know...but not MORE ridiculous than selling, complaining threads so WTH. If your a single lady in Chester county PA and would like to discuss Defiance over dinner and drinks hit me up n I'll send ya a pic
    Even Everlast, in his House of Pain days, once mused "you make me sick, like Strawberry Quik.

WTF are you doing guys?? 12 of you at A and they still take it with one dude? Stay on the capture node, it isn't hard. Playing with some of you people is infuriating, **** kills, go for the objective. You get more points for killing people on the node anyway. Learn to defend, stop abandoning nodes and ****. This **** is noob stuff.
    Degeneration X

Quote Originally Posted by maxx traxxas View Post
    I royally suck at shadow wars. All people do is sneak up to me in cloak. Then blow me away. Plus the people playing on my own side are no help at all. I can do without it. peace
    They're probably not even cloaked. If you're moving, the other players aren't loading on your screen for you to see before they kill you. I've been hit by invisible vehicles before. I've had eight dots pop up on my screen at once, right on top of me. Add that you can't talk to anyone on your team without typing and the whole thing becomes pointless unless you're really into PvP.

Tried the Shadow War queue a few times but no luck still have yet to play one. I worry I might have waited a little too long to try the PvP pursuits and it might be too late now.
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Odessia Tonra, Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir

Defiance Data