+ Reply to Thread

Whodunnit (TV version of Clue). Anyone else keeping up with this?

My Theory, Dana is killer. The Cardiac Nurse.
    In-Game: Ghost Bear
    Degeneration X
    PSN(NA): PEWPMONGER

Quote Originally Posted by Warcurse View Post
    Defiance Dating Services is a RIDICULOUS concept I know...but not MORE ridiculous than selling, complaining threads so WTH. If your a single lady in Chester county PA and would like to discuss Defiance over dinner and drinks hit me up n I'll send ya a pic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzaerian View Post
    Even Everlast, in his House of Pain days, once mused "you make me sick, like Strawberry Quik.

Geno is the killer.

Damn he did make that joke about cooking his lamb, but it isn't like anyone is really dying. I would be cracking jokes about it too.

The clue that gets me is from like an episode or two back when one of the clues said that the killer is "always dressed for success" and that Dana woman is always dressed out in a cocktail dress or something elaborate. The way she just knew what happened this time, without seeing the death clue. I don't buy that back story she gave, just too convenient. She purposely gave herself Scared twice two throw off the scent. She even stated the purpose the first time, but she said Adrianna was doing it to throw everyone off.

I think it her because she is the least suspected and the clues to killer fit.
    Degeneration X

Defiance Dating Services is a RIDICULOUS concept I know...but not MORE ridiculous than selling, complaining threads so WTH. If your a single lady in Chester county PA and would like to discuss Defiance over dinner and drinks hit me up n I'll send ya a pic
    Even Everlast, in his House of Pain days, once mused "you make me sick, like Strawberry Quik.

No I don't think it's Dana. The "dressed for success" thing didn't seem like a clue to me, just that they wanted the people to dress nicely. I just think Dana is too ugly and "country" to be the killer. I could be wrong and maybe the producers did that on purpose to throw the audience off, but normally it's attractive people that get casted. Plus there was that episode where she started flipping out at Ulysses for not sharing info with her. Seems really out of place; if she was the killer, she'd be laying low.

I think Geno is the killer because of the way he's comfortable around the camera. Plus he's always starting drama between the two groups. You can tell he acts differently than the others - he pronounces things better, he always positions himself so he's in good view of the camera, I've even caught him directing the front of his body towards the camera just like actors do on stages.

The only thing that makes me question if I'm wrong about Geno is that he solved a riddle, and I don't know if the producers would have the killer win a riddle. They might just to throw the audience off, but I don't know.

I also suspect Lindsey. She completely f*cked up on that last murder with the cat, yet she was still spared. There's no way in hell she got more things correct than Ulysses. I mean, she said that the killer just "found the cat roaming around and lured it in"...

I think they throw in many red herrings to make you question your decision.

I also, slightly, suspect Lindsey (and Cris) just the way she seems to put herself with everyone and trying to play everyone; she seems like a red herring to me though. Cris because she helps out tremendously with the kill clue (twice now), but doesn't seem follow through.
    Degeneration X

Quote Originally Posted by Zabuza View Post
    I think they throw in many red herrings to make you question your decision.

I also, slightly, suspect Lindsey (and Cris) just the way she seems to put herself with everyone and trying to play everyone; she seems like a red herring to me though. Cris because she helps out tremendously with the kill clue (twice now), but doesn't seem follow through.
    Yeah I could see it being Cris. She's definitely pretty enough.

The way I think of it is like this - whenever they do reveal the killer, they're going to have the killer act all cool and smart and diabolical and whatnot, so it HAS to be someone that can portray that kind of character. I don't see Dana pulling that off. Unless she's hiding a british accent or something underneath her country...

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    I don't see Dana pulling that off
    That is what makes her my prime suspect. They way she makes herself seem so incompetent, unless she is really like that.
    Degeneration X

Now I think Melina is the killer...
    Degeneration X

Acid started watching and he thinks the killer is Lindsey based on the horse episode.

The killer and Lindsey ride the same horse. I'm more convinced of her now.

But Melina is still suspect #1 for me.
    Degeneration X

Okay, so it wasn't Geno. I don't think it's Cris. She's won twice now, and I really don't think they would have the killer keep winning the riddles. My guess is Malena now, because she hasn't won anything. I know she hasn't been scared yet either, but I don't think that matters. The fact that she hasn't won anything really makes me suspicious. My second guess would be Lindsey.

Also I couldn't tell what horse was what in that episode. Also, they didn't film the murder scene at the same time they filmed everybody in the beginning, so I'm sure they just got on whatever horses were there.