+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Clans activity defiance

Has anyone else noticed that people are making clans and just going around inviting random people? I will usually join and see how active they are but it always ends up a dud. Shame. I'm ego 600+ and have yet to find a group to play with. I don't even have a single person I play with I solo it all the way. I'd love for something to be done to bring players together more.

Same thing about the clan invites. I've gotten at least 20 random clan invites in the last 2 or 3 days. I don't join simply because I have no idea who these people are and I'm fairly certain they just spam invites to get lots of members.

Have you tried looking for an active clan in the ps3 clan sub-forum? That may be a better way to go. Link: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisp...tation-3-Clans

I browsed it at a quick glance but haven't really looked too in depth yet. I need to mark down my levels and gear because I'm searching for an active yet competitive clan.

Check us out. We are active. Most are adults. Usually have 8-10 (60+ members most active) on in the evenings and when we run events, many more. We don't random clan spam ingame.

I joined a clan only to be the only one ever online, gonna quit and hopefully find one that is more active and actually interested in doing things.

I was in a rather large clan since day 1 on this game. There were so many people that almost every month the leaders had to do a spring cleaning and kick people who hadn't played in a while. Out of all of those many members, there were only about 20-30 who ever talked to one another, grouped up, were social at all, and had the true spirit of the clan mentality (and not just invite everyone you see who doesn't have a clantag). Needless to say, that core finally split off of the big clan for the very same reason to create a clan that was more focused on friendship and gaming rather than having large numbers.
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

Quote Originally Posted by theLimper View Post
    I'd love for something to be done to bring players together more.
    Like a WORKING Clan Chat, mine hasn't worked in over two weeks now, guess it's Trion's idea of bringing the community together.
    PSN: Zeorymer1969

Defiance: Cholan

I am the Founder of the Saints of Blood. We are a fun-oriented clan of 300+ members (probably more but since we are not able to see past clan member 101, it is hard to tell). We are very active every night; we constantly help out newcomers and are constantly recruiting because we don't want anyone to have to do the missions alone. Being with others makes the game that much more fun to play. We have a very active clan chat channel (when it is working). I have 6 leaders and 8-10 officers who help maintain the rules and expectations of the clan. So, if you are interested in joining a clan whose focus is the make the overall experience an enjoyable one, feel free to contact me. My name is Treasurekins.

Treasurekins
    NA PS3

cerebralassassinz.com

I buy/sell/trade my shtako at the Hulker Cafe

I know the clan I founded has been steadily been going down since maybe the first few patch changes. I know I'll be on my way out sadly soon due to practicing for Evo 2014 so >_> yeah. Most of the time I just get on to check outfits anyway, still waiting to see a new one or something.
    Seriousless - Putting the fun back into gaming!
    Come to my brothel for a fun time!
    Brothel for DLC!

Well you can totally Solo the entire game, i sure have.
    Only reason i had started a Clan (just currently me and a friend) was so i would stop getting those random invites.
    Now all i get the odd time is group invites