+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So my honest review of the pc version!

LOL at the pc version i have an amazing computer that far exceeds this games requirements, but despite all efforts could not connect to the server to try out the trial weekend, lame because i was gonna buy it but seeing as i cant get the issue resolved ill pass and stick with xbox 360
    GT Clutch4Icecream

Quote Originally Posted by RNM King View Post
    LOL at the pc version i have an amazing computer that far exceeds this games requirements, but despite all efforts could not connect to the server to try out the trial weekend, lame because i was gonna buy it but seeing as i cant get the issue resolved ill pass and stick with xbox 360
    You will not miss much. The game was built for the hardware of consoles, so it is basically 10 years out of date, yet they want to charge a price like it is a cutting edge game design.

It is woefully short on content because of the hardware limitations, and still has WAY to many issues. Save you money and buy something off Steam. Even an Indie game there will have more content than Defiance.

lol i dont have an amazing computer and i had no problems connecting.

A one sentence review?

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdpig View Post
    lol i dont have an amazing computer and i had no problems connecting.
    lol probably because your computer has nothing to do with your connection

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
    lol probably because your computer has nothing to do with your connection
    This.

I had no problems connecting and had a great time this weekend. Very happy I bought it while it was on sale.

Uh...yeah, LOL. At least you're honest about your "amazing" computer skills
    Osmund - EU - PC

cmon turd coat, you know better than that

It's like listening to a rich kid talk shtako about the expensive ride his parents got him, then watching him reverse it into a wall because he has Zero Clue what he's doing. No really, RNM.. You're awesome and your PC is the sauce which drips from all the awesome you leave behind. It's definately Defy's fault for not being able to have the appropriate adapter to hook up to the sheer epic lvl pressure your Awesome PC is puttin' out...

>.>

What can you expect from a turd coat?

ahahha, but im on 360, and even I understand how a computer works dude....computer DOES NOT = connection....good lurd

Stop being bitter because us 360 users made the game worse. It would have weather and graphics 10x better is it was just a PC game turd coat