+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

DLC end of July still realistic?

i'm just wondering if its supposed to launch end of July as stated on E3 why isnt that been officially confirmed here or on the website ... i'm starting to think it will be released later

what do you think, is there still a chance it will come soon and would you appreciate more communication? i mean even negative (delay) announcements would be still better for me than knowing nothing at this point

EDIT:
    here's a theory by dude26212 from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by dude26212 View Post

speculation on when they will formally annouce the dlc

my money is on the 19th http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/07/16/1731/

so everyone watch the friday live stream where im likely to be proven wrong lol

as much as ill prob get heat for saying this. i have faith its coming at the end of july. but only because i have been putting the "wink wink" pieces together. patch 1.025 is coming out before the end of july, it will have the chat fix, ark salavge fix, other bug fixes, and content. the dlc is coming in a form of a patch. they have stated in a week or two, they will have the said date for the dlc. so from all the little hints they have been dropping on their friday live stream, atb, etc. i believe its coming this month.

they still have 2 weeks untill the deadline.. 14 days is a long time and should give them ample time to get it ready.
    Defiance 2050 - EU XBOX ONE | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom
    Defiance - EU XBOX 360 | Clan: Ark Legion Elite | GT: mech | ign: tom

I heard its coming out after the PS5 & XBOX TWO are being released in 2025.

They still feel the need to do yet another re-run of the old content , i think they are calling it welcome home for the summer catch up thing FFS !!!!
    Get the DLC out already !!! , me and a lot of players have spent our hard earned cash on the DLC , collectors game ect .
    And yet we are still getting old content OMG Xmas is only 5 month's away

I don't think that we'll see the dlc this month. Why? Lack of advertisement.
    Samhael, NA - PC server, Blackwater Evolution clan officer

Quote Originally Posted by sarazeff View Post
    And yet we are still getting old content OMG Xmas is only 5 and a half month's away
    Fixed.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you expect five DLC by Christmas to which I can only Laugh. I'm pretty sure they are planning to stretch the first 5 DLC upto the beginning of season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Samhael View Post
    I don't think that we'll see the dlc this month. Why? Lack of advertisement.
    Sadly, this.

It would be dumb of them to just stealth release the DLC, they'd want to advertise and send mass e-mails promoting it at least a couple weeks in advance.

The total lack of any communication with the DLC means it most likely got pushed back yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonickat View Post
    Fixed.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you expect five DLC by Christmas to which I can only Laugh. I'm pretty sure they are planning to stretch the first 5 DLC upto the beginning of season 2.

Well it's a year before the show starts again. So expect your 5 DLCs in the next 12 months.

Hope all 5 players still left playing, enjoy that 5th DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Remag Div View Post
    The total lack of any communication with the DLC means it most likely got pushed back yet again.
    Agreed, the last news about dlc was Myll_Erik stated that they only had to set a date with Sony and MS, it seems that the setting date procedure is very very long, or Myll_Eryk said shtako.

Sadly I think the second option is the good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonickat View Post
    pretty sure they are planning to stretch the first 5 DLC upto the beginning of season 2.
    It's a fact, they said 5 dlc will be released between season one and season two.