+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pre-Order Bonuses

With all this nonsense of people cancelling and preordering.. What will happen with all the preorder bonuses? I originally ordered the UE edition for xbox but have now also ordered a standard copy for when my UE arrives..

I received an email shortly after from Amazon with the definitive preorder pack code..

I have not entered this code on my trion account as i am unsure of where my UE definitive code is..

Is this because that code is part of the same code i received and input into trion to access the beta?

I received that email too. I'm guessing it's the Amazon pre-order stuff?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.h...cId=1000703623

Pre-order on steam. We're half way to reward 2 almost. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Psyral View Post
    I received that email too. I'm guessing it's the Amazon pre-order stuff?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.h...cId=1000703623
    Yeah, thats the code i was given after i preordered the SE.. yet to receive one for ordering the UE unless it is included in the beta code..

Quote Originally Posted by Ambic View Post
    Pre-order on steam. We're half way to reward 2 almost. Just sayin
    Reward 2? Im on Xbox so i dont think Steam is any good for me bro

I've only pre-ordered the UE - and I got the mail at about 4pm today saying about the delay in release - but then I received the pre-order bonus at midnight tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyral View Post
    I've only pre-ordered the UE - and I got the mail at about 4pm today saying about the delay in release - but then I received the pre-order bonus at midnight tonight.
    Ermm.. I got the delay email.. Lemme check this new code email with the order number..

Edit: Ok so the email containing the preorder bonus IS from ordering the SE.. So where the hell is my UE preorder code :S

I'm starting to suspect Amazon may have lost the plot.......

The code you got when you placed your pre-order was for the Beta only. Sledgehammer70 stated in another thread earlier this month that the bonus weapon/car codes had not even been printed and distributed to the retailers yet. The bonuses for the UE itself will be tied to a code in the UE box.

The ones you just got MIGHT be for the pre-order weapon/Challenger, but may also just be an automated email containing the Beta codes they were given originally. I'd go ahead and enter it anyway if you're going to put both the UE and that standard on the same account.

We might need to have Lance or Mathew stop back by and verify the pre-order bonus item issue again. By now they have probably been sent to the retailers, but I was under the impression that we'd get those items when we picked up our copy or via email when it shipped. I honestly don't think you'll have a problem entering it, even if it is an old Beta code that slipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by Valethar View Post
    The code you got when you placed your pre-order was for the Beta only. Sledgehammer70 stated in another thread earlier this month that the bonus weapon/car codes had not even been printed and distributed to the retailers yet. The bonuses for the UE itself will be tied to a code in the UE box.

The ones you just got MIGHT be for the pre-order weapon/Challenger, but may also just be an automated email containing the Beta codes they were given originally. I'd go ahead and enter it anyway if you're going to put both the UE and that standard on the same account.

We might need to have Lance or Mathew stop back by and verify the pre-order bonus item issue again. By now they have probably been sent to the retailers, but I was under the impression that we'd get those items when we picked up our copy or via email when it shipped. I honestly don't think you'll have a problem entering it, even if it is an old Beta code that slipped out.
    In the small print is does read that if you order after the beta the ONLY code sent to you IS the definitive preorder code.. So now im a little confused on what this code is :/ the email just confirms it really.. Ill get it up 2 secs..