+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3rd World Tactics

We are a social clan placing priority on fun and enjoyment over stat counting and competition.

We average 2k for ego's with several members above 4k. Most nights we have 8-10 members online all of which are friendly and use mics. Total clan rooster is 60+. If you are looking for a social clan that consists of adult gamers that just want to relax and have a good time... check us out! www.3rdworldtactics.com

(side note) I am always impressed with our members! Last couple of nights I have over heard clan mates request mods and other members giving these hard to find tier III mods to them. Just because they are clan mates. Thanks 3rd World members! You give me honor...

The website must be down as I could not get to it. I am interested in finding a new clan. The last one a lot of people left and those who stayed weren't onmuch. I have a mic but for some reason I can only hear and not talk. I am ego 2366

Chatted with you via pm. Look forward to meeting up in game

IGN: theLimper

PSN: Russian_Strakh

link was wrong.... its fixed now.

I must say that I am very impressed with what I saw. You guys seem to be well organized and active.

Thank you! Our members are some of the best out there... socially speaking. They help out. They give freely. They just want to relax and unwind after a days work and laugh with-at each other. Example: One of my leaders thought he would pull a prank on me and changed the Clan Message of the Day... "Congrats go to our founder. He just married his life partner Phil!" and our clan responded with kindness instead of ignorant remarks of gay hate. See I'm not gay. A single dad thats not dating. Not gay. Yet our clan was mature about his intended joke... just goes to show what an awesome group we have!

As we grow I do however ask everyone to remember that communicating within the world of Defiance can be troublesome and take it in stride. Ask an Officer about our PSN Community Chat channel that was created to help us communicate in-game when the chat fails.

3WT is the best clan I have ever been a part of. We always have a good time no matter what we are doing in Paradise. No stress, no BS, just good times, loads of humor, and no drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Capattac View Post
    Thank you! Our members are some of the best out there... socially speaking. They help out. They give freely. They just want to relax and unwind after a days work and laugh with-at each other. Example: One of my leaders thought he would pull a prank on me and changed the Clan Message of the Day... "Congrats go to our founder. He just married his life partner Phil!" and our clan responded with kindness instead of ignorant remarks of gay hate. See I'm not gay. A single dad thats not dating. Not gay. Yet our clan was mature about his intended joke... just goes to show what an awesome group we have!

As we grow I do however ask everyone to remember that communicating within the world of Defiance can be troublesome and take it in stride. Ask an Officer about our PSN Community Chat channel that was created to help us communicate in-game when the chat fails.

Hey Phil!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by konstantinov View Post
    Hey Phil!!!!!!
    lol..........

This Saturday is our 6th Death March and soon after we will be announcing our CannonBall Run event! I have been hard at work organizing this new event and think, if all goes well, players are going to have a great time! It requires some structure which I feel I have come up with a neat way to keep things orderly throughout the race. Stay tuned!