+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hi cap i sent you a friends request this morning. we can hook up with you from time to time. we are working on rebuilding our clan atm. we started this game with about 40 members some new and some of our older reapers.

with the fact that many new games has been released plus the bugs in game we lost a lot of our defiance players. but we are building them back now. let me work out a few things and we will set up a time for our clans to hook up.

if you have seen our web page then you know that the reapers is not just about defiance. we have a lot of games and a large amout of leadership. i want to work out something with the higher ups for mabe you guys to be friends of the reapers. then you would be able to post on our web page. i havent got to speak with our prez. at this time. i am not sure how he would set this up thats why i havent got back to you.

like i told you in the pm i was a team leader for dcuo for a long time and can lead a group of gamers. within the next week i should have that title again for defiance. we have a section on our web page called friends of the reapers mostly people that has left us but still wants to remain friends. so let me do a little leg work and see what i can come up with.
    thanks again HELL MAMA
    REAPER REVOLUTION

http://www.holdsquare.com/

Cap, do you have a clean version of the 3WT banner that you and Thomas are using in sigs? I'd like to pop that into Photoshop and set up one for my own sig.

Hey cap if its alright I would like to join your clan my psn is frost_30 and character name and ego is mason king 1160

Quote Originally Posted by Capattac View Post
    lol..........
    I thought it was funny... Anyways a free bump for you guys.

Our new website is really taking shape! Check it out... www.3rdworldtactics.com.

If you are interested in joining 3WT, please signup at www.3wthq.com or www.3rdworldtactics.com (click on forums) We're waiting for you!

Great clan and awesome members. Certainly doesn't need to merge with anyone.

IGN: theLimper

PSN: Russian_Strakh

another death March

We will be having another death march tonight at 8pm est all is welcome to join, if ur a new player and are 18 or older , like to join a gaming community, ill be glad to sign u up with us, well meet at last chance at 8pm and will march on killing everything, everyone welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Capattac View Post
    We are a social clan placing priority on fun and enjoyment over stat counting and competition.

We average 2k for ego's with several members above 4k. Most nights we have 8-10 members online all of which are friendly and use mics. Total clan rooster is 60+. If you are looking for a social clan that consists of adult gamers that just want to relax and have a good time... check us out! www.3rdworldtactics.com

(side note) I am always impressed with our members! Last couple of nights I have over heard clan mates request mods and other members giving these hard to find tier III mods to them. Just because they are clan mates. Thanks 3rd World members! You give me honor...

FYI: The 3WT website is currently down. We're launching a new one soon.

You can still reach us in-game, and there has been a shift in contacts. Moreover, as long as you don't act like a jerk, the age restriction we used to have no longer applies. Come one, come all, and have fun with other respectful, helpful players.

For now, if you want to join, PM me or contact me on PSN as "Darth_Soul," and I'll make sure you're in touch with the relevant clan heads to get you in with 3WT.

clan

I have founders staus in defiance; although capatacc is not running 3world anymore, which is a shame; I still am trying to keep it together ive recently made a new website come jion us 3wtactics.freeforms.net its proboards.com u can search the forum directory in proboards; but u have to type it exactly how I have it here or you won't get the right webstie; we have someone else that left the clan acting as if cap and travler and thomas them are still in the clan; I have no reason to lie; cause we need to get as many of you as possible to make 3wt what out once was or better! Some of our veterans are still in the clan; we have faction breaks for our wonderful accomplishments for the incursions are made from our death marches; something to be proud of , when it comes down to it defiance knows who the real 3rd world is; its all logged, so please join us for some fun, like darth said earlier, I have changed the age rating; within reason, so register soon