+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Concern silence from trion so close to release

Hello all Mabyee I am just paranoid but it seems that Trion doesn't like their forums or to give us input regarding launch besides a launch date . Are they talking on the ps3 forums .

We want information we want to be excited but it seems a ghost town here apart from us the Clients.

Trion talk to us we are excited and pumped but no information is being given to us we have questions all over regarding pre launch , pre loading Clients an all a manner of things .

Mabyee I am Pariniod but information is the key talk to us keep us informed and Not on Twitter!!!!!!

You have official forums use them!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sionates View Post
    Hello all Mabyee I am just paranoid but it seems that Trion doesn't like their forums or to give us input regarding launch besides a launch date . Are they talking on the ps3 forums .

We want information we want to be excited but it seems a ghost town here apart from us the Clients.

Trion talk to us we are excited and pumped but no information is being given to us we have questions all over regarding pre launch , pre loading Clients an all a manner of things .

Mabyee I am Pariniod but information is the key talk to us keep us informed and Not on Twitter!!!!!!

You have official forums use them!!!!
    I'd like to say they aren't transparent enough, ..but that's not the reason for lack of communication. The reason is they're are balls to the wall trying to fix an unstable client and meet next week's deadline.

What information would you exactly like that they havnt already stated?

They are not the kind of people to repeat them selves.
    Confirmed Codes: 1-90 <- here
    90-133:
    ZFR5TA - D91aqk - W72URO - 41US8B - ydbf4l - CNABZX - 6JOMJO - SZUZSY - XT4PMX - PKYLKN - 8KBMUT - JBS7QX - 7BRHNJ - TU3RJF - F3LZLK - MEBTWK - TA6NCJ - PTZ4QR - N4S9EK - 5X4WJ4 - UT7DE0 - 6VWFCI - 81HABS - HUBAZV - GEPKRJ - Q4DUBL - NC9VYK - TTDGX4 - 9C9N87 - ZZKJ2G - T76SN6 - XWRN9M - 88UPWS - NFQ7PG - 35P72U - 8UNKAD - YRE5SN - HP9X6X - C2VNDF - XQBG4H - 4HT2G9 - LYCEHY - 7P8NDC - U6Q9O7= 133 TOTAL found

Moya, Stargate command, And in my dodge on defiance ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead_Phoenix View Post
    What information would you exactly like that they havnt already stated?

They are not the kind of people to repeat them selves.
    #1 Ue release date #2 Region locking Both of these don't matter to me but to some people they do Sledge said he was gonna talk about them but haven't for like 2-4 days
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4683056&dateline=1364  407126

this thread makes me lol

Two possibilities come to mind

1) They are all off enjoying some Drunken Orgy Spring Break Action.
    2) They are working their butts off preparing for release.

Quote Originally Posted by Jad View Post
    Two possibilities come to mind

1) They are all off enjoying some Drunken Orgy Spring Break Action.
    2) They are working their butts off preparing for release.
    BOTH at the same time

While some of you are getting ready for a holiday, they are busting their butts to get new bugs addressed.

Yes the CD/DVDs are already printed I dont want to hear about how they cant still be working on the game because they wont have time to press all of those copies.

When you DL or install the game you will see at least 1-3gigs of updates some of that is what they are doing this week

+1 on that!

They might be doing both ?? hadn't thought of that ;-)

Drunken Orgy and working at the sametime? Isn't that what Brothels are?