+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GAME UK - Not sent any orders out

I order 2x copied totalling £85 UKP and as yet its not been dispatched my pre-orders baring in mind its a UK bank holiday weekend and as of now 18:18 Thu 28-Mar.

Therefore I highly doubt I will receive my pre-order next Tues 2-Apr as in UK we have no post until then.

Im disappointed and not surprised their retail went into administration last year. Shame as their staff in the shops were excellent, but looks like their online service is not.

Anyone else had their order sent?

Thanks

I got mine today, so did my friend who lives down the road, we both ordered the game exclusive limetid edition. It doesnt look like the servers are up though

Got mine from Amazon and same thing not sent out yet. So not just GAME.

This is why I stopped ordering from GAME and Amazon, you can't trust them any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    This is why I stopped ordering from GAME and Amazon, you can't trust them any more.
    I ordered Luigi's Mansion 2 from Amazon and received it two days before the official UK release.

I think if it's Standard Edition then Amazon (UK) are sending out either tonight or Saturday for a Tuesday delivery (assuming you opted for First Class postage).

As far as I'm aware GAME (UK) are currently despatching all preorders, haven't heard anything to the contrary yet.

There was an official post about delays to some EU retailers. Only mentioned Amazon and some french/spanish ones.
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...t-EU-Retailers

Well just check at 22:26 on 28-Mar on GAME.co.uk for my pre-order status and still not shipped

Quote Originally Posted by Zadeth View Post
    I ordered Luigi's Mansion 2 from Amazon and received it two days before the official UK release.
    Cracking game aint it?

Back on topic, this is the EXACT reason why I ordered digitally, but I appreciate you cannot do this on the consoles. If I was going to trust a company to get it to me, it would have been Tesco or Simply games. Both flawless for me in the past, and ALWAYS early. For me anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Serrot View Post
    Cracking game aint it?

Back on topic, this is the EXACT reason why I ordered digitally, but I appreciate you cannot do this on the consoles. If I was going to trust a company to get it to me, it would have been Tesco or Simply games. Both flawless for me in the past, and ALWAYS early. For me anyway
    Husband and I used to pre-order at retailers all the time for the extra bonuses then just got tedious with all the drama risks of key problems or late deliveries, so we do nothing but digital copies now regardless of what bonus retailers give. If I pre-order it I want it on time myself. I'm sorry the UK guys and others having so much crap over the retailer deliveries.
    Inner Circle II "CORE" Arkfall Video

Welcome to the "CORE"