Just timed out 3 times in a row going to ark falls.

This is getting ridiculous. Fix your game.
    GT:BlitzingLlama

Quote Originally Posted by Smoky View Post
    This is getting ridiculous. Fix your game.
    I hear yah, last night I got kicked 6 times in 10 mins. Is this an issue with a small percentage of players because I can't believe the forums aren't getting lit up about this ongoing issue?

I don't know, but it seems to happen more frequently when I fast travel a lot...like when I'm on a vendor run or ark fall run.

First time playing bought a brand new copy would expect some good servers timed out 4 times in a roll not cool support.

I had friends this evening who NEVER get timed out like I do who were getting kicked from most ark falls. I was playing FY and for once the game kindly waited till my contract was done before kicking me lol
    Female gamer - geek - programmer who no longer plays Defiance and subject to censorship
    Join active fun clan "Nuclear Rubber" message saminator with your gamertag (xbox360 eu).

***~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~** ****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~* *****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~ ******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~*****[/CENTER]

i just got the game and soon as the cut scene comes on for after u blow up the reactor in the beggining my games does the critical server crash thing and whenever i load back im at the reactor part but i cant get over the wall and it keeps crashing me -.-

Just timed out again 4 times in the past 30 minutes. Everything is fine until I start doing ark falls and then that's when I get the time out's and freezes.

It happens to me all the time as well, sucks. Having to restart multiple times during the course of an Arkfall.
    Ark Hunters Lodge 357