Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How is this game not still in beta?

I need to ask this because the game still has a wealth of bugs that I would consider beta-quality, as in bugs that should not be here in a release title, I mean I have missions that keep bugging out, and I have to redo them, enemies getting stuck in walls and you cannot hit them almost failed a co-op map before we figured out we could use those healbeam guns to hit the guy in the wall cuz 1 pixel of the bosses foot was sticking out. The UI is still horrible to use on the pc, stuff like salvaging stuff into ark salvage needs to be redone so it doesn't take so long, maybe an optiont o do it in bulk and u checkmark the items you wanna salvage then it does them akk at once. Bascally its just a weath of bugs that most games fix in beta, Note: these bugs are not in new content its the older stuff, I am still unable to complete The Departed rewind mission because it keeps glitching out after Nolan comes out, the waypoint is there, but nothing happens when I go near it, there is supposed to be a cutscene the second he comes out, I do not get that either. Does Trion bother to fix this stuff anymore or did they just say **** it and leave it there?

Quote Originally Posted by Scyris View Post
    I need to ask this because the game still has a wealth of bugs that I would consider beta-quality, as in bugs that should not be here in a release title, I mean I have missions that keep bugging out, and I have to redo them, enemies getting stuck in walls and you cannot hit them almost failed a co-op map before we figured out we could use those healbeam guns to hit the guy in the wall cuz 1 pixel of the bosses foot was sticking out. The UI is still horrible to use on the pc, stuff like salvaging stuff into ark salvage needs to be redone so it doesn't take so long, maybe an optiont o do it in bulk and u checkmark the items you wanna salvage then it does them akk at once. Bascally its just a weath of bugs that most games fix in beta, Note: these bugs are not in new content its the older stuff, I am still unable to complete The Departed rewind mission because it keeps glitching out after Nolan comes out, the waypoint is there, but nothing happens when I go near it, there is supposed to be a cutscene the second he comes out, I do not get that either. Does Trion bother to fix this stuff anymore or did they just say **** it and leave it there?
    There is a magic jar in their office, every time you buy bits, it fills with angel blood. Once the jar is full, they reach into a black hat, and pull out a piece of red paper with a submitted user bug on it. If no one likes it or it looks to difficult to fix, they put the paper back in the hat, pour the magic jar out in the toilet, and wait for it to refill again before picking another one piece of paper.
    MACHINE GUN PSYCHO

You can find me on Firefall. US Server - IGN Vilelent.

Short answer? It didn't get fixed because they had to release the game before the show started.

Allow me to cry as well:

WAAAAAAAH! AWAAAAAAH! WAH! WAAAAAAH!

Together our tears will gather themselves to form a new dev T1000 style.
    XBOX NA

GT: OHIMGONGETCHA

Shorter answer: Making games is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdphil View Post
    This depends on what position. like a grahaphics person probally has it a ton easier than say a programmer would.

they are to busy nerfing guns and taking out charlie. to fix bugs
    worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave--Fight Club

Joshua: A strange game. The only winning move is not to play.

http://www.etaew.net/defiance/
    http://www.defiance.com/en/game/?CAS...oMEGHvtLge-cas

Quote Originally Posted by weirdphil View Post
    Shortest answer: whining is easy for other players. lol.

How to get Defiance at $9.99:

Step 1 - Register as an Ark Hunter:
    http://www.defiance.com/en/welcome-t...NQ3KC7E6NJ9NZF

Step 2A - Defiance @ $9.99 on Steam
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/224600/

Season Pass ($29.99)
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/224610/

shortest answer: It is what it is. Like it or lump it.
    Female gamer - geek - programmer who no longer plays Defiance and subject to censorship
    Join active fun clan "Nuclear Rubber" message saminator with your gamertag (xbox360 eu).

***~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~** ****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~* *****~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~ ******~~~~***~~~~******~~~~***~~~~*****[/CENTER]

If you haven't realized it by now. This game isn't much more than a half assed marketing scheme for SyFy's cliched melodrama of a science fiction show.

It's functional and that's all you're going to get.