+ Reply to Thread

Had so much fun today

Went up into the world and I came across I am sorry do not remember the name but an enemy I had not seen before and I had so much fun on them. Their health was so buffed up and I was soloing it and 3 guys ran up and helped me and it took some time to kill them. So much fun I had keep it up Trion

OMG sounds like so much fun!!!

/sarcasm
    Careful, you might loose this fight, Anne Frankly why does everybody have to bring up the Nazis?

As quoted by Justin CarMicheal

That's the thing-- they have the right philosophy, but they implemented it so poorly players can't see it. So they ask for other genres to get copy/pasted over.

As quoted by Schwa

I have had this game since day 2 on 360. Just went to Sony and yes today well they be old or new I just never seen them till now but I had so much fun. I did go down times but I was in luck when those players and I killed them. The amount of teamwork and almost dying was most FUN I had in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by hey u View Post
    I have had this game since day 2 on 360. Just went to Sony and yes today well they be old or new I just never seen them till now but I had so much fun. I did go down times but I was in luck when those players and I killed them. The amount of teamwork and almost dying was most FUN I had in a long time
    must have been the volge.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1975 View Post
    lol, yah probably an yes they are a good enemy to come across to learn what to use. there is always a wpn to go against any enemy. But seriously, glad to see ppl are still having fun an actually mean it. Happy Hunting an remember its a game. Defiance Lifer ~mJ~
    PSN NA, ID: JagerMyk ~Defiance Lifer~ 4k+ Ego
    Charavatoon: Goga Rhune
    Shadow Company

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas1975 View Post
    Yes it was them thanks for the mind refresh

Hey U...go tackle Sutro Tower in San Francisco with a few buddies....thats a blast and it's can be challenging.
    Platform: PS3
    Online ID: RealHoosier
    Character: Krixuss

Quote Originally Posted by RealHoosier07 View Post
    Hey U...go tackle Sutro Tower in San Francisco with a few buddies....thats a blast and it's can be challenging.
    I will look into this thanks for the tip