+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Former Defiance Community Manager Sledgehammer70's Avatar

Patch 1.025 Discussion

We are happy to announce the details around patch 1.025. This patch will go live July 24th at 10:00am PT and will need 2 hours of downtime.

DEFIANCE 1.025

- Challenges: Hotshots & Rampages: You should no longer get stuck after repeatedly suiciding (for example, during the Crystal Defense Hotshot)
    - Fixed a rare crash that could occur during an Arkfall
    - Fixed a bug where you would lose ammo swapping weapons in the current loadout when the ammo pool was full.
    - Fixed a bug where players would join an instance and not be properly put into a group (yet they could still interact with group teleporters)
    - Fixed a bug where group UI did not appear for some of the group members when entering an instance
    - Fixed a bug where adding a Strain Reducer Mod to the Innoculator would reduce the amount of shots fired to one
    - An EGO call was set to repeatable by mistake, resulting in constant EGO spam after completing any TV Tie In Recap Mission. This is no longer the case.
    - Players are no longer spammed with their most recent EGO power level up and things they unlocked when logging into the game or changing servers into PvP, etc
    - Fixed an exploit where players could go to a friend during the beginning of a Rampage, causing Advanced Weapons to drop at their friend’s feet.
    - Fortunately, you will no longer be spammed with “You are now bound to the Bathhouse” when near certain extraction points.
    - Sometimes Monarchs and other nastiness would spawn during the Marin Time Trial: Mine Alley making the race difficult to complete. The Monarchs have let up, and will spawn elsewhere.
    - Emergencies: Landmine Rescue: Updated landmine arming range to be a bit farther away. This will let you approach them to disarm them without them just blowing up in your face (which was rather unfair).
    - Tweaked Arkfall frequency to more evenly distribute enemy groups (i.e. previously there was a high frequency of Hell Bug Arkfalls and you would rarely see Scrapper Arkfalls)
    Thanks
    Sledgehammer

Im glad to see Trion is happy to annouce patch 1.25 but for myself and 100,000 of players BFD Be happy to announce dlc date who cares about more guns nerfed

Quote Originally Posted by the guy View Post
    Im glad to see Trion is happy to annouce patch 1.25 but for myself and 100,000 of players BFD Be happy to announce dlc date who cares about more guns nerfed

I for one am happy to see a long list of bugfixes with nothing nerfed for a change.
    Reversed Salvage Costs- my idea for solving the Level Up Punishment
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...l-Up-incentive

The only thing in there I care about is the arkfall crash fix although it says "rare" so I assume that means the crashes that happen all the friggen time haven't been fixed. Also we need new content badly.

Satsuki just because it doesn't say something has been nerfed doesn't mean it isn't going to happen everyone knows they like the ninja nerfs.

- Players are no longer spammed with their most recent EGO power level up and things they unlocked when logging into the game or changing servers into PvP, etc

Wasn't this one fixed like 2 times now??
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6099394&dateline=1366  511466
    Processor:AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.30GHz Motherboard:AsusTeK M4N98TD EVO Memory:Corsair DDR3 16GB (4X4GB sticks) Graphics:2X NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 2GB in SLI mode OS:Windows 7 64 Bit Home Premium SP1

Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post

Wasn't this one fixed like 2 times now??
    lol yep it was..

Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer70 View Post
    Good god, finally!

I am very happy to hear these updates. It's a step in the right direction. And I love that we are getting input from the dev team.

Thanks for the update sledge!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteGoblin View Post
    Good god, finally!
    More like good luck. Hopefully third times the charm.

Btw

Quote Originally Posted by GiantInMaine View Post
    The only thing in there I care about is the arkfall crash fix although it says "rare" so I assume that means the crashes that happen all the friggen time haven't been fixed. Also we need new content badly.

Satsuki just because it doesn't say something has been nerfed doesn't mean it isn't going to happen everyone knows they like the ninja nerfs.
    They are NOT the only company that has done that. EA, bioware and Bethesda have all been notorious for that.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    (Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)
    (Dawn Patrol Recruitment page)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah