We are happy to announce the details around patch 1.025. This patch will go live July 24th at 10:00am PT and will need 2 hours of downtime.
- Challenges: Hotshots & Rampages: You should no longer get stuck after repeatedly suiciding (for example, during the Crystal Defense Hotshot)
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur during an Arkfall
- Fixed a bug where you would lose ammo swapping weapons in the current loadout when the ammo pool was full.
- Fixed a bug where players would join an instance and not be properly put into a group (yet they could still interact with group teleporters)
- Fixed a bug where group UI did not appear for some of the group members when entering an instance
- Fixed a bug where adding a Strain Reducer Mod to the Innoculator would reduce the amount of shots fired to one
- An EGO call was set to repeatable by mistake, resulting in constant EGO spam after completing any TV Tie In Recap Mission. This is no longer the case.
- Players are no longer spammed with their most recent EGO power level up and things they unlocked when logging into the game or changing servers into PvP, etc
- Fixed an exploit where players could go to a friend during the beginning of a Rampage, causing Advanced Weapons to drop at their friend’s feet.
- Fortunately, you will no longer be spammed with “You are now bound to the Bathhouse” when near certain extraction points.
- Sometimes Monarchs and other nastiness would spawn during the Marin Time Trial: Mine Alley making the race difficult to complete. The Monarchs have let up, and will spawn elsewhere.
- Emergencies: Landmine Rescue: Updated landmine arming range to be a bit farther away. This will let you approach them to disarm them without them just blowing up in your face (which was rather unfair).
- Tweaked Arkfall frequency to more evenly distribute enemy groups (i.e. previously there was a high frequency of Hell Bug Arkfalls and you would rarely see Scrapper Arkfalls)