+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Great List of Forum Game Guides

Those that know me know that I love information, collecting it as well as sharing it. I feel that people need correct information so they can watch out for the farces out there in the badlands. I have done a lot of personal research on things and have shared that to help others. I have created 3 great guides myself, with 2-3 more currently in the works, and have linked a lot of good guides in my signature. However, signatures can only be so big so I have decided to start this thread to share to the community all the great guides found on THIS forum. Many posts get buried in a matter of days and never seen (so I will be linking this thread in my signature in the future as well).

What you will find here: Great guides on game mechanics, guides for new players, guides for understanding synergies/mods/nano effects/shields.

What you won't find here: Trader guides, item pricing guides, weapon classification guides, etc. Not because I am against these guides, but most of them are built on preference, and we all prefer different things.

Please Help this thread: If I missed a guide that discusses something that's not listed, post it, PM me whatever. Any that are helpful and meet the above criteria, I will edit into this list. Sometimes there may be 2 or more guides on the same thing. So in order to avoid clutter, I will link the one I feel has the most and best info.

With that being said, here you go:

Cronus Reindeer Guide

SiN's Ultimate Guide to Weapon Mods and Synergies

SiN's Nano Effects Quick Guide

SiN's Shield Guide

Mav's Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls and More

HP and Regen Rates Tested

The How to Guide for When You're in the Bay Area (Huge guide)

Guide to Scopes and Sights

Tips and Tricks Guide

Infector Guide

Donnyride's EGO Recharge Research

SiN's List of Weapons

NEWBIES! Taaltos' forums guide. Make your life easier

Taaltos' Guide to How to Submit a Ticket

Defiance PS3 survival guide (Lag & disconnects)

Notturno's PvP Guide

How to Get Voice and Chat Working (VIDEO GUIDE)

How to Report a Player and/or Hacker (VIDEO GUIDE)

Official Defiance Emergency Guide

Arena Hints and Tips

Charge Blades

Weapons' Range and Fall-Off

Help with Chat

FOV Shift

New Way to Kill the Warmaster Guide

The "Expedition Survival" Guide

Tutorial: How to Gold your Races

Synergy List

List of Manufacturer bonuses

JP Rig Info

I said I wouldn't list any non-forum site on here, but this one has been such a great source of info that I don't have a choice. It is very helpful.

Defiance Data

This last one isn't on the forums, and I haven't been able to track down a post with all arkfall codes. However, the following spreadsheet has been created by a fellow ark hunter/forum goer...

Arkfall Codes in a GoogleDocs Spreadsheet

If you know of a guide not on this list, let me know and I will add it if it meets the required criteria.

I am always open to suggestions for more guides, as I like to research and make guides to help everyone out there. Thank you guys
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

You hit all the ones from my sig except the Falloff damage one. Will be adding this page to my sig now.

Here is one I finished the other day:
    EGO_Power_recharge_w/_Bloodlust

I thought it would have gotten more attention, but it would seem the forum is morphing negatively so fast and there isn't much room for helpful stuff between the "Nerf this" and "where's my DLC" threads.

Enjoy

Don't despair Donnyrides, some people out there do appreciate research into the game mechanics, and are very grateful to the people who produce it. And even if only a few of us actively talk about it in the forums, I can tell you that my clan mates are happy when I explain stuff to them, using material that comes from people like you. I feel like your EGO power recharge thread is a little too specific for me to put in my sig, but it should fit perfectly in Sin's list.
    Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls (partly outdated) | Guide to Weapon Mods | Guide to Scopes and Sights
    HP and Regeneration rate tests | Weapon range tests

Want to know which guns are the best? Check out my weapon tables! (partly outdated)

Make it a sticky!!!

Great list of guides here. It is always good to see people trying to make Defiance a better place for all those involved!

A sticky would be awesome. It would be nice to have the all of information that players such as yourself, who went through the hard work to gather, in one spot that could be easily referenced.
    Defiance themed radio for your listening pleasure. www.ktamradio.com Streaming live now!

The Sam Skatch show Fridays @ 6pm PST/9pm EST
    Replays on Wednesday @ 5pm PST/8pm EST.
    Tweet the station @KTAMRadio tweet me @SamSkatch
    Taking requests!

Awesome stuff JxSiN and for putting all of these in one place. Linked this thread into my signature!
    PSN ID (NA) - maverick--07--
    Characters - Cynthia Vera, Dahlia Vasir, Ariya Tonra (EU)

My Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls and More
    JxSiN's List of Great Guides
    Defiance Data

This arkfall code list was made by a forumite, I think it was Superbike32 but not completely sure. If it helps, cool, if not cool.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...zYTRmbnc#gid=0
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Maitreakow View Post
    You hit all the ones from my sig except the Falloff damage one
    I removed that and every other guide I've done on this forum in response to the behavior of forum staff here, so that information is gone

Quote Originally Posted by Alexri View Post
    I removed that and every other guide I've done on this forum in response to the behavior of forum staff here, so that information is gone
    ^^ Sadly this is why I didn't list it last night as I was going through all the guides I had bookmarked on my computer. It sucks that the community is being somewhat punished because Trion's Defiance team is horrible at public relations. I am hoping the new EP will change that, buuuuuuuut not getting my hopes up. He hasn't really said anything we haven't heard before.

@Donnyrides, I knew there was one I had missed. I added your research to the list
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides