+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticus Batman View Post
    This arkfall code list was made by a forumite, I think it was Superbike32 but not completely sure. If it helps, cool, if not cool.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...zYTRmbnc#gid=0
    Sweet, I changed the link I had over to this one since it is more forum based.
    The Phoenix Guard

Looking for: EMC Service Rifle,

List of Great Guides

Quote Originally Posted by JxSiN View Post
    Sweet, I changed the link I had over to this one since it is more forum based.
    Cool. I knew about it because they posted it in a "'Hidden Code list/discussion thread', long ago. lol It is a long thread wich is why I saved you the trouble of sifting through it and just gave you the spreadsheet link.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by JxSiN View Post
    ^^ Sadly this is why I didn't list it last night as I was going through all the guides I had bookmarked on my computer. It sucks that the community is being somewhat punished because Trion's Defiance team is horrible at public relations. I am hoping the new EP will change that, buuuuuuuut not getting my hopes up. He hasn't really said anything we haven't heard before.
    I actually write guides for a living, and spend a lot of my ingame time and scrip just experimenting with all sorts of stuff. I'm probably sitting on enough material for dozens of big and small guides, and the only thing stopping me from writing non stop from now until Sunday is that I don't want to help promote the game as long as the CS is so horrible.

I'm hoping the new exec will do something, but seeing as though he hasn't even commented on it, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Great list, much appreciated.

Also does anyone know of a guide or have any good ego perk setup for combat & pump shotgun leveling post nerf? It's a real pain and I'm beginning to think that I'd have better results just running up to enemies and using harsh language

Quote Originally Posted by Alexri View Post
    I actually write guides for a living, and spend a lot of my ingame time and scrip just experimenting with all sorts of stuff. I'm probably sitting on enough material for dozens of big and small guides, and the only thing stopping me from writing non stop from now until Sunday is that I don't want to help promote the game as long as the CS is so horrible.

I'm hoping the new exec will do something, but seeing as though he hasn't even commented on it, I'm not getting my hopes up.
    I feel ya. That is why I have been a bit lazy finishing up the projects I am working on. I don't see it as promoting per se, but more as helping what community is left. On top of that, this list is also for selfish reasons as well. I had all the ones linked in my signature that I could because I could quickly access them myself, so now the same goes for this list. I guess I like to share my selfishness, lol
    The Phoenix Guard

List of Great Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler McHaden View Post

Also does anyone know of a guide or have any good ego perk setup for combat & pump shotgun leveling post nerf? It's a real pain and I'm beginning to think that I'd have better results just running up to enemies and using harsh language
    No problem on the list of guides.

I haven't come across a guide like the one you requested. Hopefully someone here can help you out (the only shotguns I have even cared about leveling lately are the Sawed Offs). The only problem I would have with writing a guide for that would be it would be built on my preference and therefor may not be universally accepted. What works for one may not work for all, if you know what I mean.
    The Phoenix Guard

List of Great Guides

Quote Originally Posted by Alexri View Post
    I removed that and every other guide I've done on this forum in response to the behavior of forum staff here, so that information is gone
    It's your right to do this but... you realize that it hurts the community and not the forum staff, right?
    Guide to Weapon Bonus Rolls (partly outdated) | Guide to Weapon Mods | Guide to Scopes and Sights
    HP and Regeneration rate tests | Weapon range tests

Want to know which guns are the best? Check out my weapon tables! (partly outdated)

Quote Originally Posted by Rinzler McHaden View Post

I personally go with overcharge, it's 3 perks, both reload perks, assassin's cache and scavenger on all shotguns. I find it to be good all around. You get extra damage from overcharge, VERY quick reload speeds with and without OC active, and rarely run out of ammo.

EDIT: I think I left out 2 perks but I am sure they would be failsafe and cellullor armor. If I did indeed count right this time.
    Support me in Extralife

Xbox Gt and Defiance Character (Na): Atticus Batman
    DEFIANCE CLAN: DAWN PATROL(forum page)

(Azrael Batman) Clan: Nuclear Elite (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    That's because Batman is the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOz View Post
    As usual Batman is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by dramaQkarri View Post
    Because Batman is ALWAYS RIGHT!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheReaper2662 View Post
    Batman is boss. He will never lose because he is the best. That's that. Oh yeeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Tekrunner View Post
    It's your right to do this but... you realize that it hurts the community and not the forum staff, right?
    Yes, which is why I've considered doing a YouTube series or blog with all of this. The problem then is that I can't get people to those places without the forum. Then again, external links seem to be left alone here, and it's control over the content I'm most worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekrunner View Post
    Yes, which is why I've considered doing a YouTube series or blog with all of this. The problem then is that I can't get people to those places without the forum. Then again, external links seem to be left alone here, and it's control over the content I'm most worried about.

EDIT: Though in response to who it's hurting, there's always the small chance that the new exec sees useful posts that have been removed because of the behavior of CS, and realizes that something needs to be done.